10. Date or Day out.

Start from the beginning

"I have brought cakes and chocolates for you all.", he announced lifting the carry bags up in the air.

<>

"Listen, I think this much cake won't be enough for all of them, I tried to order from the same bakery but it'll take a lot of time due to traffic, what do you think, should I go and get more from any other shop.", he asked while whispering in her ears.

"Relax Abhimanyu, all of it is enough for them. Believe me these kids ain't that hungry for food, they all are hungry for love, just feed them a peice lovingly with your own hands and that will fill their hearts.", she replied calmly.

Soon her eyes shifted behind Abhimanyu as she screamed "Abhi!" and rushed to save a kid who was hanging upside down on a ladder.

"Abhinav! How many times have I told you to not do such stunts?", Akira scolded the kid after bringing him down with the help of Abhimanyu.

"Sorry, jaan didi, I was just trying to make Akshu smile, Aarushi taunted her again.", the kid told her.

"Who is Akshu? And why was Aarushi bothering her?", Abhimanyu asked.

"I didn't taunted Akshita, I just told the truth that Abhi misbehaves with every family because he wants to stay with her and not go with them.
Also, she does some magic on every family, so that they select her and not me.", Aarushi shouted.

"Its not true Aaru.", the sobbing Akshita replied.

Akira just kneeled down infront of Akshita and took her in a hug after sending Aarushi with another caretaker and Abhi was being handled by Abhimanyu nearby.

"Akshu, you know we have a similar name, you are Akshita and I am Aksh..... Akira, we have AK in common and a little common story.
I know sweetheart that you plead every family to adopt Aaru along with you and if not then only her, but bacche its not the right thing to do, you can't keep pushing away your happiness to make her happy. You told me na that your mumma- papa loves you so much then maybe they are the one sending other mummas and papas for you.
You know sometimes god takes away our parents and then our parents send their angels disguised as some other person."

"Really didu, that means one day they'll send me a prine charming riding on a white horse also. Did your parents sent you one?", Akshu asked wiping her tears.

Akira laughed before answering,
"Actually yes, they did sent me one, but unfortunately my Prince didn't came on a horse, he came on his bike and he isn't a real prince, but a Prince of people's heart, he's a heart surgeon--"
Soon she realized what she was saying but Abhimanyu's breath was caught up in his throat listening to all these. She got back into her Akira composure before continuing,
"Sweetheart sometimes we don't accept the angels our parents sent us and then it becomes too late to undo a lot of things. Eventually, slowly we learn that we need to be there for ourselves first, do you understand? So, now I don't want you to give up on things that are meant for you.", Akshita just nodded in understanding after listening her didu.

"And now it's your turn Mister, what did you do to upset your didi.", Abhimanyu asked Abhinav.

"I didn't do anything, I don't want to go because that Aarushi will trouble my Akshu. But, Akshu doesn't listen to me, she just continues with her Aaru-Aaru mantra. I just want to protect her because she doesn't do it herself."

"Well kiddo, then you'll have teach your Akshu to protect herself, you can't always be there for her.", Abhimanyu stated.

"I know bhaiya, I'll try and I'll listen to my jaan didi also. But first let me pacify my didu, you know she is really mad because she is calling me with my full name and not Abhi."

"Really? And how do you pacify your didi that easily."

"Let me show you.", as Abhinav moved towards Akira, who was just glaring and listening to their conversation.

Abhinav hugged her tightly and then gave two big kisses on her cheeks, soon Akira melted and took her little kiddo Abhi in her arms.

"Control Abhimanyu! CONTROL. Hitting a kid is a really bad idea.", Abhimanyu's devil side kicked in as he chided himself.

Making everything okay among the kids, Akira and Abhimanyu stood at the side.

"Just because they are Orphan doesn't mean they don't have a right to live a normal live.", she spoke as if speaking for herself too.

"Your parents must be very proud of you.", he kept a hand on her shoulder, that made her eyes water slightly.
"I am sorry, I shouldn't have brought up this topic--"

"Don't be sorry, I like it when people talk about my parents normally, it makes me feel they are here even if they are not, not physically."

With that they first half of the day came to an end.

_________________________________________
A/N
Thank you for the love on this story.
Where do you think we are heading forward?