Chapter 29: Reunited

Start from the beginning

"Are you sure it's just that? You are.... not avoiding me?" I couldn't help but ask that question. I, myself, felt kind of dirty already, so how did he feel?

"I did want to go easy because I was unsure if you would let me close to you after ... that incident but..." He suddenly stood up and got rid of his garments by ripping them off his body. With his erection right in front of my face, I was unable to look elsewhere until he sat down again.

"Wei Ying, I was scared you wouldn't let me touch you. I wanted to take things slow. I didn't want to hurt you in any possible way, I didn't want to scare you...but you...." He sighed and I knew his patience run out.

"I don't want you to treat me differently, Wang Ji. If you do that I will get the feeling something changed between us. I hate that feeling. Nothing changed, right?"

"Why would it?" He asked me and cupped my face. "You are no different than before, my love. I wanted you before you were with my brother, I wanted you while you were with him and I want you now. I know very well about your past with him and I don't care about it. I never thought of you as dirty just because you had something with him."

He pulled me closer and I clung to him.

"I care only about you, Wei Ying, I care about us." He hugged me so tight that it almost hurt. "The only thing that I am furious about, that is different now, is that he forced you. How could he...- I hate him for that. I can't even stand the fact that I have the same blood as him."

"Wang Ji...."

"You are not dirty because of that night, Wei Ying. If you really think like that, I will make sure to change that! I love you before it happened and I love you now. Nothing changed in my feelings for you. If any, they became even stronger. I will protect you, my love."

"You won't leave anymore?" I asked in anticipation. It is ridiculous. I would become 37 this year and I behaved like a clingy young lady.

"I won't leave no matter what happens. As of now, I don't care about my title. Shall they take it from me, for all I care. You are the most important to me and I am sure as hell I won't let you out of my sight."

"Remember this promise, Wang Ji. I won't survive if you leave again. No, I don't want to."

"I won't leave, my love. Never!" And with that, he kissed me passionately once again. That was the moment I didn't care about anything else than about him. Wang Ji, the prince who stole my heart slowly and secretly, the prince I couldn't live without anymore.

"Wang Ji..." I panted and he looked straight into my eyes. Love and lust were to be seen in his beautiful golden orbs that made me crave him and his touches like never before.

"What is it, my love?" He growled impatiently.

"Can you clean me? I still feel dirty so clean me. I want your marks, your touches, your smell. I want you to get rid of any traces left by him. Clean me, Wang Ji. Make me yours again."

I didn't need to say anything more. He picked me up and carried me out of the bathroom into the bedroom. He put me down on the bed and followed suit immediately. My heart raced like crazy and I watched him in anticipation. Not out of nervousness, no, I was craving for his touch so bad....

He looked down at me, his eyes checking me out, slowly wandering across my face, down to my neck, and then he stopped. He glared at a certain spot on my neck. Then he leaned down and bit me. Hard.

"Argh!" It hurt. It really did. Especially when he started to suck as if he intended to draw out my blood. "W-Wang... Ji..." I moaned and held the back of his neck. I didn't care if it hurts, I didn't want him to stop.