chapter fifteen

☄. *. ⋆
episode seven, part one

"I'M SORRY, OKAY?" KENDRA SAID, PLACING A HAND ON AGNES' HIP

"I'M SORRY, OKAY?" KENDRA SAID, PLACING A HAND ON AGNES' HIP. Agnes hummed at the apology and leaned into Kendra's touch.

"I was drunk and wasn't thinking about you and that so was shitty of me," She said and Agnes nodded.

"Yeah, it was," Agnes paused, "But you've apologised and you know what you did was wrong, so let's move on, yeah?" Agnes finished, smiling softly at the girl. Toby was behind her, running a hand through her curls.

"I love you," Kendra said, pecking her lips.

"You better because I'm gonna need to be Amerie's support gal for a bit," Agnes sighed.

"What happened?" Kendra asked with furrowed brows.

"Apparently people are saying Ms Obah and her fucked. Which is totally not true, it's obvious someone trying to set her up,"Agnes ranted, Toby tensed up and snuck out from behind Agnes.

"That girl needs a holiday, stat," Kendra mumbled, lacing their fingers together with Agnes'.

"Or some fucking weed,"

"Gotta run," Toby said, kissing Agnes on the side of the head.

Kendra squinted her eyes and then hummed, "He's jumpy,"

Agnes giggled, "Don't start,"

Kendra held her hands up.

♥*♡∞:。.。

Cash strolled up to the bench with Ant following closely behind him. Most of the group except for Amerie were sitting on the picnic bench. Toby was standing with his friends, while Kendra was sat beside Darren her arms crossed.

"What do you reckon?" Cash asked the group.

Spider shrugged, "I mean, it makes sense. JoJo's a clit banger. She's always asking Amerie to stay back after class," He said, Agnes wondered how stupid he had to be.

Darren picked at their nails giving Spider the same incredulous look Agnes gave him. "Yeah, to tidy up. Not to get some trim, jesus," They said, very much exasperated.

"The whole situation is bullshit," Agnes mumbled.

"Why do you think the person who made the accusation wants to stay anonymous?" Sasha asked, Agnes pretended think.

"Maybe because they're lying pussy cunts," She said, looking directly at Spider. His eye twitched and he shook his head.

"Well, if someone's made this up, it's a pretty messed up thing to do," Missy said and Agnes and the rest of the group nodded silently. Kendra noticed how jittery Toby was, he looked so guilty.

"You alright there Tobs?" Kendra asked and Toby gave her a fake smile.

"Peachy,"

Ant mumbled, "Yeah, but why would someone even do that?"

Agnes hummed, "Revenge," She said rolling her shoulders.

"Yeah, nice one Harps, really outdid yourself with that," Spider said, to Harper who leaned against a tree.

Everyone looked to Harper and Agnes shook her head at Darren and Quinni.

"Do not get involved," She warned, she knew Harper didn't do this. She's convinced it's Spider. All she needed was for them to confess. She'd give them two days before they start getting nervous.

Ms Obah walked out of the school, while Amerie was walking out with her mum. Agnes cringed. Couldn't they keep them both until people were in class?

"This is bullshit," Agnes yelled.

Darren, Quinni and Agnes walked up the ramp into the school arms hooked together.

"I'm literally shaking," Darren said and Agnes nodded.

"Fuck, I can't believe this happened. Just when we found a good teacher," Agnes said, but before Darren could answer Quinni ran away.

Sasha.

"You go after Quinni because I know you're not afraid to cut a bitch," Darren said and Agnes let out a sigh and nodded, chasing after her best friend.

♥*♡∞:。.。

Amerie was stuffing her face while Darren and Quinni were in front of her. Agnes was sat down beside her sipping on her slushie.

Darren clears his throat.

Amerie through her hands up in the air, her eyebrows furrowed, "JoJo doesn't deserve this," She said with chips still in her mouth.

"Amen," Agnes said, putting her slushie on the table.

"Neither of you do," Darren said.

"I did not think Harper would go this far," Darren added and Agnes tilted her head.

"I think... no, I know it wasn't Harper. That girl is batshit crazy, but she wouldn't do this," Agnes shrugged.

Amerie was silent.

"I don't know. She's lower than a snakes asshole," She said taking a sip of her drink.

"No one at school believes it, right?" Amerie asked, Agnes tensed and looked at Darren who bit their lip.

"No, of course not,"

Quinni quickly looked up at Darren, "It's just the usual gossip course," They said.

"Half the stuff they say don't even make any sense, okay? Don't worry about that shit," Agnes said, placing a hand on Amerie's shoulder giving it a squeeze.

"Just tell me," Amerie asked.

They leaned forward, resting against their hands, "You scissored in the science lab, used a glue stick as a strap on and your safe word is cat-flap,"

"So unsanitary," Agnes mumbled.

Quinni put her notebook up, "Oh! And Martelle said you finger banged the vaulting horse, but we all know that's because she has a gymnastics fetish," Darren said quickly, slumping down in their seat.

Amerie sighed, "Oh, my god. Jesus,"

Agnes grabbed her by the hand, "But now you know, yeah? You're prepared. And you know and we know this didn't happen. Fake it until you make it, baby," Agnes said and smiled softly at her.

"Fake until you make it," She nodded.

"Have you seen Malakai? What does he think?" She asked.

Agnes shifted in her seat, "He wasn't at school today,"

"Really?" Amerie asked and Agnes nodded.

"Huh," Amerie sighed, sipping her drinks.

♥*♡∞:。.。