chapter six

☄. *. ⋆
episode two, part three
episode three, part one
*MENTIONS OF RAPE AND SEXUAL ASSULT*

 ⋆episode two, part threeepisode three, part one*MENTIONS OF RAPE AND SEXUAL ASSULT*

"That was a cunty move, harps,"

"I'M A FARK!" SPIDER YELLED, MAKING AGNES JUMP AND LOOK TOWARDS the stage. Toby was up there too, as he played base in their band. Kendra placed a hand on Agnes' hip and Agnes leaned against her, nursing her beer.

"Hello. Um, thank you all for coming tonight. We are here in support of the global women's project," Dusty said, Agnes cheered and others did too.

"And Uh, I just want to give a shout out to someone special in the audience," Dusty stuttered.

Agnes looked around and spotted Amerie and then smiled.

"Um, This song is for Harper McLean. It's called "my life is nothing without the warm embrace of your sweet left cheek," Dusty said, before starting to play.

"Oh, fuck no," Agnes yelled, moving to the stage. Kendra held her back — she's a lot stronger than she looks.

"That's wannabe feminist! Fuck you, cunt!" Agnes yelled, but the music was too loud for anyone to hear. She looked around and saw Amerie and Harper running out of the party. She needed to talk to Harper, this had gone way too far.

Agnes ran out of the house and heard Amerie scream, "Are you done fucking with my life?"

Agnes pulled her into a hug and when she spotted Malakai coming towards them she knew this was her chance to run after Harper.

"Be nice," Agnes whispered, running off in the direction Harper went.

Agnes knew what Harper was going through. She knew the feeling all too well. She wished she didn't, but she did. So Agnes felt responsible for Harper. To help her navigate this life changing experience and she would do everything in her power to make sure nothing like that ever happened to her again.

"Harper!" Agnes yelled, Harper scoffed and turned around.

"Here to yell at me?" She mumbled, kicking a rock.

"No. No. Never," Agnes said, holding out her hand. Harper looked at it and then placed her hand in Agnes'.

"Tell me what happened," Agnes whispered. "Because I know something much bigger than Amerie ditching you happened. I know it, harps," Agnes said tears clouding her eyes.

Harper bit her lip and then sat down on the curb. Agnes sat next to her and let Harper put her head on her shoulder. Agnes squeezed her hand.