Chapter 5

Aziel was in his room, waiting for Morales' call. Thankfully, he didn't need to be sent to the hospital after he blacked out.  The sudden headache may have just been caused by a rush of memories coming back to him and it was nothing to worry about. He felt the need to use the bathroom and tried standing up, but his legs still felt weak and his physical therapy would only start tomorrow. Aziel sighed in defeat and dragged himself onto the wheelchair. Milan knocked on his door before entering with a phone in his hand.

"It's Morales," he said as he handed the phone over to Aziel.

Aziel muttered a thank you before bringing the phone up to his ear. "Hello."

"Good morning, dear Aziel. How's Grey treating you?" she asked.

"He's fine, I guess. He's been ignoring me mostly. I guess that's better than him being mad at me," Aziel humourlessly chuckled.

"That fucking kid," she muttered under her breath. "Look, I have some files I want you to go over here in my office. I'll tell you when you need to be here, I just wanted to give a head's up," Morales said before hanging up the phone.

Aziel sighed before handing the phone back to Milan.

"I, uhm, I'm cooking lunch. It's there anything that you want to eat?" he asked.

"I'm good with anything. You don't have to worry about it," he replied.

"You sure?" Milan asked.

"Yes, I'm sure. Thank you," he said.

"I'll wheel you over to the living room so you can watch some TV while I'm cooking. YOu have nothing to do in this room," Milan said before pushing Aziel out of the room.

Aziel switched through the channels while Milan was cooking in the kitchen. The front door suddenly burst open and Grey walked into the apartment, not even sparing a glance toward Aziel.

"You're home early," Milans as Grey kissed his cheek.

"Morales wanted me to stay home for a few days and I quote, be friendly towards Aziel," he grumbled before dropping down to his seat.

"That makes sense. Take this as an opportunity to deal with that anger of yours. Elio's starting to notice it and he's picking up some of your anger. He broke his pencil in half the other day because he couldn't solve a simple math problem," Milan said with his back turned to Grey.

Grey bit his tongue to prevent himself from saying something he might regret. Milan has a point, he always does, but Grey never wanted to admit it.

"Go get Aziel, please. Lunch is ready," Milan said, forcing Grey to acknowledge Aziel's presence.

"Lunch," was all Grey said before wheeling Aziel into the dining room.

"I made some soup. I hope that it would be easy for you to digest. We could give something more solid in a few weeks," Milan said as he served Aziel his food.

Milan desperately tried to start a conversation between the three of them but Grey kept his mouth shut the whole time. Milan sighed and just gave up. He doesn't even know how he lasted this long with Grey's stubbornness. Once they were done, Grey cleaned up everything so that he could get away from the table. Milan rolled his eyes at how his fiance is acting and he could only give Aziel an apologetic smile.

"So, what did MOrales tell you earlier?" Milan asked.

"Oh, she wanted me to look over some files. I have to go to her office when she asks me to," he replied.

"Really? Not even giving you a month to rest and worry about nothing? That woman is ruthless," Milan scoffed. "I'll have Grey send you there when the time comes."