~Hidden Jealousies~

You're so far away,
yet so close
Our memories are whole,
they keep us toghether.

🦋

~Author's pov~

Bright rays of sunlight were peeking from window, asking Aryan to open his eyes. He scrunched his face and opened his eyes.

"Ugh I hate mornings!!"He said and slept again.

On the other hand Inaaya felt as if your butt landed on a hard suface.She opened her eyes and saw that she fell on floor from the couch.Then you remembered last night events which made your anger rise.

"Yah!!!Aryan Khan!!!I will not leave youuu" She said angrily.

She quietly peeked in his room to see him sleeping soundly.

~Inaaya's Pov~

You are sleeping comfortably on the bed after ruining my sleep. i won't let you sleep Khan. Just wait and watch. I smirked after an evil idea plopped in my head.

I went to bathroom and filled a bucket of cold water and added some ice cubes in it.I went out and stood in front of his bed.

"Now sleep Aryan khan" I smirked and poured the icy cold watrer on him. He jolted up from his sleep and sneezed due to cold water.

He was all drenched in water. His white t-shirt became transparent because of water. I could see his well tonned abs. His hair and face were wet. Damn!He is hot.

Yah!!Inaaya what are you thinking. Shut up!!

~Aryan's pov~

I was seeping peacefully until I felt a cold liqiud being poured on me. I jolted up from my sleep to see a Devil of my life. Yes!!My so-called wife. she held a bucket in the hand and a fcking smirk on her face.

Aaaachooooo I sneezed.

Damn water was icy cold. How can she do it to me!?I felt her checing me out. The audicity of this woman.

"What the hell you are doing!!!"I spated angreily on her.

"It's called revenge in simple words Mr.Aryan Khan" She said and walked out of the room.

I did my morning routine and took a bath with warm water. I went out of room to ne greeted by Mom and Dad. they were sitting at the dining table having coffee.I greeted them and sat beside mom.

Everyone came and AbRam sat on my lap. Inaaya was nowhere to seen.She suddenly came with a tray of some snacks.Speaking of the Devil.

AbRam went to her and she started feeding him.

"Aryan!!" I heard a sweet, honey dipped voice of none other than my love Ananya.

Everyone in the room rolled their eyes at her. Why do they hate my girl. I got up from my seat and hugged her. Aah!!I missed her so much.

"Hey baby" I said and placed a feathery kiss on her collerbone.