~A LOVELY couple with ARGUMENTS~

Hey guys!!
I am back. Every time I need to write 'I am back' hehe such a lazy author I am. I am really sorry guys actually nowadays I am going very busy but i will try my best to post here too. As I have 2 tuitions and school work too so i have no time but now I will try to post regularly and may be i can post for another stories too but on Sundays, (even I have tuitions on Sunday, ugh). I really sometimes want to give up but i can't do anything. And then I look at
💜ᗷTS⟭⟬💜 and SHAH RUKH KHAN and ARYAN KHAN. I see them and be like it's okay LIFE GOES ON.
Okay so let's get back to the story:-

Author's pov:-

Inaaya was sad yet she could feel some happiness deep down her heart. And same goes to Aryan. Both of them are seeing each other with hatred.

But deep in those eyes there is LOVE. We don't know what destiny has planned for us. We are just puppets of God and he will never choose something bad for us. Just believe in him.....

Inaaya was waiting for everyone to get busy in their talkings so that she can talk to Aryan and even Aryan was waiting for the time when he could tell Inaaya about Ananya.

And Yes!! God heard them everyone were busy. Both the mothers and fathers were talking about their collaboration. Suhana and Sara were talking about fashion stuff and Aditya and Ahaan were busy talking about the restaurant and food. (God!! They are food lovers like me!)

Inaaya scooted near Aryan and he noticed it.
He understood that Inaaya wanted to tell something to him, so before she could speak he said...
"What you want to speak? " He said in his hoarse and cold voice. It sent shivers down her spine.

"Tum khane mei baraf khate ho kya? "
Inaaya asked after listening his cold as ice voice.
(Do you eat ice as your food?)

"Aur tum mujhse ye kyu puch rahi ho? " Aryan asked hurriedly not wanting to do this timepass.
(And why are you asking me this?)

"Kabhi pyaar se sweetly bhi bol diya karo itni coldness ke sath mujhse baat kar rahe ho. " Inaaya said hating the fact that Aryan is showing cold shoulder to her.

" Okay okay cut the crap. Ab madam aap aagya ho toh please jo bolna hai bolo" He said being fully irritated from Inaaya.
(Okay okay cut the crap. Now Madam if you wish so please whatever you want to speak please say)

"Okay okay mai bhi koi mari nai jaa rai hoo tumse baat karne ke liye. Mai keh rahi thi ye jo shadi hai ise hum dono mei se koi serious nai lega okay. Hum kuch der ke baad hum divorce le lenge. Aur vaise bhi tum jaise idiot se kaun shadi karna chahta hai. " Inaaya whispered the last part yet Aryan heard it.
(Okay okay, it's not like I am dying to talk to you. I was saying that we won't take this marriage seriously, okay. We will divorce after some time. And who wants to marry an idiot like you.)

"Wait wait tumne mujhe kya kaha idiot, jaise tum badi maharani ho. Chipkali" Aryan said mockingly.
(Wait wait you called me idiot, like you are a queen. Lizard.)

Inaaya gasped after hearing Aryan calling her a lizard.
"Kya kaha tumne mujhe chipkali? " Inaaya said on the peak of her anger.
(What did you call me lizard?)

"Okay okay , we both are fault. Both of us said bad to each other. Now let's talk and sort out about this marriage drama. " Aryan said as he didn't wanted to waste his time.

"Acha thik hai. Maine to bol diya jo bolna tha ab tum bolo. " Inaaya said.
(Okay fine. I spoke whatever I wanted to speak, now you speak.)

"Haa thik hai mai keh raha tha ki,umm..... Vo err....... " Aryan hesitated.
(Yes okay. I was saying that, umm.... Err)

"Bolo na kya time pass kar rahe ho." Inaaya said being pissed by his behavior.
(Speak now why are you time passing)

He took a deep breath and said....
"Dekho meri already girlfriend hai. Mai bass tumhe batana chahta hu. I know hum iss shadi ko serious nahi le rahe but mai bass tumhe batana chahta tha. " He finally said everything.
(See, I already have a girlfriend. I just wanted to tell you. I know we are nit taking this marriage seriously but i just wanted to tell you.)

Inaaya didn't know how to react. But she felt a pang in her heart.

What we call this feeling. Is it love? Are they made for each other. Deep down they know that they love each other. But is Aryan seriously in love with Ananya or Inaaya is his soul mate. Let's see what destiny has decided.

"Chalo thik hai, mujhe koi problem nahi hai tumhare relationship se. Par tum apna relationship apne parents aur media ke samne reveal mat karna. Aur hum unke samne ek lovely couple ki tara act karege okay. Ye hum dono ke liye acha hoga. " Inaaya said and somewhere she wanted Aryan to love her and she wanted them to be a lovely couple.
(Okay fine I don't have any problem. But don't reveal this relationship in front of our parents and media. And we need to show that we are lovely couple, okay. It's good for both of us. And after some time we will divorce. )

"Okay. " He said.

Even Aryan felt these words, deep down in his heart he was sad. He wanted Inaaya to love him.

Both of them want each other but are blinded by their arguments and hate.
But we don't know when this hate will change to love.

Do you think that they will ever love each other?
And please comment your views in the comment box.
And if you wish to add some scene of your wish please tell in comment box.
And please read the story description and if you read about some surprise in it, guess what would be the surprise.

These are some small tasks from me if you like my story complete these challenges. 😁

Hey guys!!
I hope you will like this part and sorry for posting late. Now I will try to post regularly. And wait for more twists and turns.
Love you all and please support me!!