~The Prank~

Hey Guyss!!

I hope you all are healthy and happy. I was really happy seeing my last part. People were eager for next part. Thank you veryy much for your support. Thank you for all the comments. 

Love you all

Let's start the story:)

~Aryan's pov~

This Wedding and all is soo hectic. Ugh! When will it end. I wish i can runaway from my so-called WIFE. I hate her. We fight a lot.

It's fine though we will separate soon. But I pity her future husband. I mean how will he bear her. God! She is soo annoying.

But wait! First I need to think of myself, I am the one who is going to bear her for one year. God! First pity me. Poor me! To bear this woman for one whole f*cking year.

I should get an award for bearing her for an year. And her real husband should be given millions of awards for bearing her for lifetime.

But Yea I accept she is beautiful but not more than my Ananya. Even she is very famous in Hollywood. I mean there are a lot of Hollywood actors at our marriage.

I am a huge fan of Tom Cruise. I finally got a chance to meet him. I didn't believe my ears when I heard that Inaaya's upcoming film is with Him. Woah! It's her second film with Tom Cruise.

She is indeed famous. I must say. Let's leave it and get ready. Otherwise mom will kill you Aryan, there comes mom.
Aryan tu toh gya.
(Aryan you are gone)

"Aryan seriously! Ek ghante mei tumhari Reception hai aur tum ab tak ready nahi hue ho!!" Mom literally yelled at me.
(Aryan seriously! Your Reception will start within an hour and you are not ready yet!!)

"Mumma, koi baat nahi mai koi ladki nahi hu jise tyar hune mei time lagega. Aur mumma Inaaya ko aap bata do na ki Ananya meri girlfriend hai." I said to mom. And she was literally boiling in anger.

(Mom, it's okay, i am not a girl who will take time to get ready. And mom tell Inaaya that Ananya is my girlfriend.)

" Apni jo zubaan hai na jo khainchi ki tarah kachar kachar kar rahi hai na use apne muh mei bnd krke taala lagalo aur chabi samundra mei pheik do."  Oww Mom roasts soo good.

(Keep your tongue inside your mouth which works like a scissor. Lock it and throw the key in ocean.)

Ugh mom!! I went to get ready. Yea I am looking good. Oh Aryan you are always handsome,lol. Oh Aryan let's go mom is already angry.

I went out of the changing room to the palace. There I saw Mom, Dad and Suhana greeting the guests. Suhana noticed me and signalled to come to her. I went towards her.

"Oh bhai bhot acha lg raha hai. Pure Dulhe jaisa." She winked at me.

"Ab dulha hoo to dulha hi laguga." I say annoyed of this wedding stuff. 

And there comes my darling....The Love of my life...Ananya. She is looking an angel in this pink bodycon dress. My parents and Suhana rolled their eyes seeing Ananya. God! Why do they her my love soo much.

"Hey babe!! You are looking very handsome. I wish you wore this suit for our wedding." Anu said while hugging me for a brief second. She greeted my parents and family and they replied her uninterested. Ugh! When will they accept her.