Appearance: 

Valentina is a young American woman with blonde hair and green eyes. She is an attractive woman with a lean muscular body. She wears frame-less glasses; she has a bust size of an E-cup. 

Similar to her Grandmother, Valentina's combat suit was unique compared to the usual Earth Defense Force suit. The suit is light-colored and features a skirt.

Personality: 

Valentina is an earnest, tomboyish and diligent woman that takes her job in high regards and follows in the steps of her father. She dislikes peppy college students and union students, likes to eat anything filling and opposed to her usual behavior, she has a softer side with a secret love of cute animals. 

Before coming to Earth Defense Force, Valentina focused on her training and hate for the Ravagers and even declared that the purpose of her life is to kill one more of them and that all of Ravagers & even League of Darkness is her enemy. However, after coming to Earth Defense Force, Valentina started to change and cared more about her comrades and subordinates than killing Ravagers which is something Izreldan noted.

Likes: The Edo Alliance, The Earth Defense Force, Heroes (some of them), Her Family, Kikoru Shinomiya (Great-Grandmother), Eating Food, Freedom, Fighting, Helping Others, Doing sports, Training, Exercising, Running, Martial Arts, Being serious and responsible for her friends safety, Getting Things Done, Protecting humanity and the world and hunting down all mannered of Ravagers, Fighting for what is right, and kicking arrogant people asses

Dislikes: Union Academy (Obvious reasons), The League of Darkness (Obvious reasons), Being Annoyed, Arrogant Assholes, Discrimination against the powerless, People use as pawns, Those who mistreated his allies and power-hungry people, Seeing her Friends/Loved Ones hurt, The World Government (Doesn't fully trust them), Being Manipulated, Senselsss Destruction, Slavery, Ironwood (For VERY good reason), Atlas Military, Guys that will try to sneak and do pervert things to females, The Ravagers (For VERY good reason), Fallen Angels (evil ones), Stray Devils, Stray Priests, corrupted Exorcists, Devil Beasts, Cowards, Abusers, Bullies, Cheaters, Perverts, Rapists, Racists, Evil Humans, Demons (Disgusted by their killing spree), Fake Pro-Heroes (Disgusted by their abusing powers for fame), Villains (Obvious reasons), Those who mistreated her allies and power-hungry people

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Powers and Abilities

Valentina was the Director General of the Earth Defense Force and had absolute authority over the entire organization. In the past, she was known as the "Heracles Muscle" is a hero who is called the Strongest Living Thing (最強の生き物, Saikyo No Ikimono), due to her godlike physical strength which knows no challenge or equal underneath the heavens. It is even said that in terms of brute strength, she overshadowed the rank 1 alpha league hero of the global defense agency, something which her fans strive to prove. Thanks to her incredible strength, she has managed to slay and defeat a rather enormous roster of monsters, criminals and mysterious beings alike, catching them within her almighty grip and ripping them apart with her blows of untold power.

Physical Abilities

Abnormal Muscular Constitution: Valentina possesses a unique body structure with a muscle composition with a density 100 times that of a regular human, allowing her to deal exceptionally powerful blows. This special muscle composition gives her godlike natural strength and toughness from an early age, Her muscle also acts as an armour, allowing her to withstand attacks from fighters who possess incredible strength. She also has tremendous bone density that allow her to even further withstand powerful blows with no fear for fractures. Because of the sheer density of her skeleton, her muscles are able to clench harder without repercussion, enabling her to perform more powerful blows and nullify vital attacks. She also has a herculean back, which supports her godlike herculean strength. Valentina also possesses natural poison resistance, that stems from years of building up an immunity to an array of poisons by taking in minuscule doses. She is shown to have a large immunity to the most virulent of poisons, such as extremely lethal doses of an Armoured Stonefish's skin poison, which is said to be more than enough to kill any normal human instantaneously.