OC#2 (Updated)

Name: Daisuke Eiji

Nicknames & Aliases: Utopia, The Hero of Heroes (By the Media), The Invincible Superman (By the Media & World Hero Organization), The Ultimate Hero, Saviour of this World (By the Chairman of the World Hero Organization), The World's Greatest Superhero Too Have Ever Lived (By Izuku, The Guradian, Michael, & Grander), Humanity's Second Strongest Hero (By the World Hero Organization), Symbol of Hope & Harmony, The Hero (By the Media), A Living Legend Among The Superhuman Society, The Strongest Hero of the World Hero Organization (By Grander & Chairman Ankoku)

Race & Species: Human (empowered)

Gender: Male

Age: 60+ (Ageless)

Birthday: January 10

Hair Color: Black with traces of white

Eye Color: Blue

Height: 228.6 cm (7'6")

Weight: 274 kg (604 lbs)

Blood Type: O+

Affiliation: World Hero Organization, Utopia Hero Agency

Hero Rank: SSS-Class: Rank 1 (He shared his Rank with Blast)

Occupation: Hero, Progenitor and Leader of the Utopia Hero Agency

Looks & Civilian Outfit:

Hero Identity/Costume:

Appearance

"Built like a tank, stronger than steel, more noticeable than a mountain, Daisuke is a man whose appearance says it all." Daisuke is a very large man and titan of an individual, with an equally-muscular and well-defined physique, his design resembling a typical western comic book superhero. He is a towering middle-aged, Caucasian man with black hair with traces of white, and blue colored eyes. Daisuke's main attire appears to be primarily comprised of vertical lined striped dark suit worn over a white shirt, as well as dark pants to match his political theme outfit. He also dons a lapel pin on his suit in the shape of the flag of the United States of America. Yet his height is not the only thing that leaves people in awe. His mass and weight is what truly catches people off guard. While physical strength is rarely ever focused in a Mage's arsenal, Daisuke has earned himself the title of Strongest Man in the World, weighing in at about three hundred fifty five pounds of raw pure muscles. While Daisuke has never met either of his parents, he supposedly looks like his father.