19 / 2

Everything was set for them to leave in the morning, everyone was gathered at Singhania's Villa. Sarah's relatives, Aryan's family, their friends. Aryan and Sarah were getting ready to leave for the airport.

Sarah was ready in blue anarkali and sky blue leggings. Aryan was ready in his blue business suit. They both go down to the living room taking their luggage. Archana wiggles her brow looking at their matching outfits. Sarah just rolls her eyes looking at Archana. They walked to all of them.

"Oh god, you both are looking so beautiful together. Finally I can put my son in my Sarah's care. And Aru you too. You have to take care of our Sarah too." said Ritika embracing them both.

"Yes Aryan beta, you both should take care of each other and love each other. " said Guarav patting their shoulders lovingly while looking towards Lalita with a smile.

Niharika and Karan looked at both of them lovingly and said, "take care of each  other... Learn to forgive and move past each other's mistake. And most importantly understand each other... Become each other's friends"

Aryan and Sarah hugged them respectively and nodded their heads.
Then Sharad and Siddharth came to Aryan to warn him to not to hurt their sister otherwise Aryan has to face their wrath, Tirtha and Archana also warned him like he is going to care.

Everyone hug them and bid a goodbye to them. Sarah and Aryan got into their car and it drove off to the airport. They soon reached the airport and boarded on private jet. Throughout their way they talked with eachother about their work, about business and politics, but after some time as Sarah was tired she drifted off to sleep on her window seat.

Aryan was sitting beside her, even if there were other seats since they both got interested in topics while talking to eachother, they ended up sitting together.

At the end they both were asleep sitting on their seats. They both had slept facing eachother without their notice.

Aryan was the first one to wake up, his eyes opened to see the view of Sarah sleeping holding his hand which was on the arm rest. Her eyes were closed, a few strands of her hair were falling on her face. She was in deep sleep so it didn't bother her but it bothered him as they kept blocking his view.

He smiles looking at her and brushes off those strands from her face and tucks them behind her ears. She too smiles in her sleep and snuggles closer holding his arm.

She muttered something in her sleep," mummy... I want to eat na" he chuckles hearing her, "she is thinking of food even in her sleep.". He keeps looking at her, her cheeks were turning red because of coldness. He leans in closer, she stirs but again drift into sleep as he let her to snuggle close to him.

His heart starts running a race again having her close to him. She keeps snuggling to him until she is comfortable, her one arm was resting over his chest. Suddenly the pilot announced that they are about to land and asks them to put on their seat belts.

Sarah wakes up hearing the announcement, she opens her eyes slowly and looks at her status. She was shocked to see herself cuddled into Aryan's chest,"this is the first time within last ten years i slept without any pill. But what the hell... How can i sleep in this arrogant jerk's embrace... I must be out of my senses." She looks up to see if Aryan is awake or not, she sees his closed eyes and sighs in relief. She could feel his loud heartbeats under her hand. She looks up at him again, "does heart beats this fast when we sleep?" With confusion she removed her hands from him and maintained a distance between them.

Once they land they got their luggage and went out of the airport. Mr. Ramesh was waiting for them outside.

The whole ride to his house from airport he was doing his work on laptop with headphones on, while Sarah and Ramesh uncle were talking to eachother.

"Ma'am, do you remember me? We met once before."

"Uncle please just call me Sarah or beta whatever you like. And how can I forget my near death experience and the one who caused it!?"

"I am sorry beta for that day, I was really..." Before he could finish Sarah spoke.

"I know uncle, you don't need to feel sorry. After meeting your boss and my husband I can finally say that you were really stressed that day. You know I can bet whoever lives with him will be a patient of depression and stress."

"Hehe..." Ramesh uncle laughed awkwardly praying for Sarah's safety while looking towards his boss through rearview, "beta he is not that bad, he takes care of his employees really well."

"I know you are afraid of him, uncle but don't worry he has his headphones on." Sarah said shrugging her shoulders.

Just like this she kept on bad mouthing him until they reached home. Their journey came to a halt until they reached to his penthouse.

He left the car without uttering a word. She saw him talking to Ramesh uncle and then went away. He went inside leaving her here.

Oh my God... This arrogant jerk, can't he even help me to pick up the luggage, humph! Friends!!

But then Ramesh uncle helped her to deliver luggage to the door then after bidding goodbye to Sarah he went away. Sarah also entered into a luxurious penthouse.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Happy reading ❤️

Like,💞

Comment,

Share😊