22

In the evening,

By the time Sarah got off work it was already nine in the evening, she was really tired.

Sarah just returned home after not seeing anyone in the home, she went to her room. Sarah went into bathroom and immediately soak herself in the bathtub.

"It is a good thing that no one is at home. I can finally relax. It was really tired these past few days. But living with him is not that bad as i thought. And i can also treat my eyes with an eye candy everyday. Hahaha." She smiled silyly thinking about Aryan's perfect physics and his handsome face which screams perfection, "but what is the use of it, when the person is a egoistic jerk." Sarah mumbled to herself.

Just then, Sarah heard a stumbling sound from the outside like someone fumbling the house. She got scared.

"Aryan, is it you there?" She spoke.

She hastily stood up not getting an answer, she was truly overwhelmed by fear, it was also a night time. She stood up from the bathtub and covered herself with towel.

She went out of her room, she went downstairs cautiously. She didn't see anyone but she clearly heard the sound. She walked down the stairs. When suddenly she slipped on the last stair and hit her head on the floor.

"Ahhhhhhh!" She shouted at the top of her lungs because of the extreme pain of her butt and head.

Upon hearing her scream, the door on the upper floor opened in a flash.

Aryan was rushing towards her as he asked while coming down the stairs in her direction, he was still in his formal suit.

"What happened!?"

"Can't you see!? I thought someone else trespassed the house when i was in bathroom so i came down to check, but missed the stair and fell down. Oh gosh... It hurts like hell... Ahh" Sarah hastily stated.

"Can you get up?" Aryan asked looking at her who was only covered in her towel. "Gosh.... She really doesn't have any self awareness."

"Give me a moment." Sarah replied rubbing her head.

Aryan sighed as he walked towards her and hoist her in his arms.

"What are you doing? I am only covered in towel." Sarah nervously stated.

"I am only helping you, don't overthink." He calmly replied.

As Aryan was carrying Sarah in his arms, closely to his chest. They could feel thier quicken breathing and their loud heartbeats. As he was wearing only his white shirt, his tie was loosely hanging around his neck. Both of their skins were only separated by his shirt. Sarah was looking at him, as he was looking forward she was just able to see his clenched sharp jaws and his perfectly shaped lips. "Gosh... How can someone be this hot!, really god is unfair. He really doesn't have any flow, from his sculpted jaws to his lips everything screams sexiness. What the ... Stop it Sarah, you are not a pervert." Then she looked down focusing on her puffy towel.

Aryan placed her on the sofa gently before examining her feet and head.

"You sprained your ankle and there is no any injury on your head, wait here for a while." He said while going away.

"Hmm, okay" Sarah replied while blinking her eyes because of nervousness. "Gosh Sarah, what are you doing? Remember Sarah, you are not someone who loses herself this easily, Yes i am not."

Aryan returned with a medical kit and bought it towards Sarah.

He gently lifted her foot before massaging it with a cream.