𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚 🧞‍♂️

Start from the beginning

____

Rae stood there with her arms crossed with Bloodgood and snaps her fingers, Bloodgood turned into a lizard by Rae's magic.

"Finally, her voice was annoying me." Clawdius said as he picks up the lizard hanging it up and throws it to a cage. Rae takes a sit on her chair where Bloodgood once stood and looks at Clawdius. "Call Cleo, is time we get rid of her."

____

"You wanted to see me." Cleo said and looks confused when Rae was on the desk with the others. "Rae? What did you do to the headmistress office?" She asked and Rae smirks.

"Is her office now." Draculaura said with a glare. "Just like the party will be for her." She said shocking Cleo.

"You can't! How am I going to get back together with Deuce?" She asked and Rae laughs. "I don't think you should worry about that, it won't matter once I get you out of my way." Rae said repeating the words Whisp said and calls for Gigi.

"Gigi, the door." Rae orders and Cleo turns around scared when Gigi claps her hands together apologizing to her for what she's about to do.

____

Rae groans rubbing her eyes but gasps looking around confused

"Why am I here?" She asked herself seeing that she was on a field of dandelions and that it was the only thing around her. "The last time I remember... I send Clawdius away!" She said with a gasp holding her face in panic and starts to run.

"Clawdius! Clawdius!" She shouts hoping that she was on the same place as he was, Rae jumps when a copy of her appears in front of her. She looked dark and cackles when her glowing eyes lay on Rae. "Looks like you woke up and here I thought I'll have enough time to control that Whisp guy." Dark Rae said looking at her nails.

"What? But shouldn't you be on his side?" Rae asked and dark Rae shrugs. "I am the shadow of you so I should listen to him but when he wished for you to be a witch I was able to free myself from his control." She said and floats around her.

"He doesn't even know that he has no control over us anymore, which is why I have been making some spells to defeat him and rule the world myself." Dark Rae said showing a book that had all her spells.

"Where am I?" Rae asked and Dark Rae laughs. "In the lantern like everyone else but this place has no exit." Dark Rae said making Rae frown hoping that she was lying and maybe find a way out but this place looks like an endless nothing.

"Looks like I won't need you anymore when this is over, so I will leave a little gift." Dark said said and a bunch of purple gargoyles appear out of the ground all looking ready to attack Rae making her back away.

"Oh! Don't worry they won't attack you until I give them the signal." Dark Rae said and rolled her eyes when she felt someone trying to poke in her head. "Ugh! Damn it Whisp." She whispers and left.

Rae runs away and the gargoyles fallow her but don't do anything else making her worry, she didn't have anything to protect herself from or any weapon. So she did the only thing she could knowing that Clawdius and the others were around here.

"Clawdius!" She shouts more loudly hoping that her voice could be heard as she looked for an exit.

______

Clawdius stops when they were about to leave the castle making the others do the same confused.

"Clawdius, what is it?" Frank asked and Clawdius shushed them his ears raised up just ti make sure he heard right. "Clawdius!" His eyes widen hearing Rae's voice shout his name. 

"Rae." He said and everyone was confused. "What? But she's supposed to be out there, are you sure it's her?" Cleo asked and Clawdius nods.

"You guys wait here, I'll go check it out." He said and before anyone could say anything he fly back to the castle looking determined to find Rae.