Ch. 3: You know what they say... (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"Who in the hell?!" The leader shouted.

I quickly go and try to pry his AK-47 off of him. He fights me as I try to get the weapon, yet we continue to struggle for it.

He then fires it off, as if to try and throw me off with the recoil. Unfortunately, he ends up succeeding, and I'm left unbalanced momentarily.

"Heh! Got you now!" He threatened, pointing the gun at me. However, before he could shoot, a bullet grazed his hand, causing him to lose his aim on me.

I turn around to find who had shot him, and it just so happened to be Takina, who was currently hiding behind a yellow suitcase.

"Takina?!" I said, in utter surprise. "Seiji! I've got you covered. Just run!" She told me.

"Alright!" I acknowledged, as I ran off away from the shooter and towards the backrooms of the supermarket.

I run over and find a guy shooting at Chisato, as she hides behind cover.

Then he starts to pull out a grenade. "Chisato!" I call out, warning her.

Before he could throw it, just as he pulls the pin, Chisato came running towards him, smacks the grenade off his hands, kicked it into a nearby restroom, elbows him, grabs him by the strap, and throws him towards the door, as the grenade explodes behind it, knocking him out.

"Chisato!" I shout again, rushing over to her.

Unbeknownst to me, one of the guys I took out earlier was right behind me.

Before she and I could react, I heard someone cry out. "HEEYYAHH!" The guy got kicked from behind, and briefly fell to the ground.

I quickly turn and find Yuya being the one attacking him.

"Seiji! Take cover!" I heard Chisato warn me. I ran past her and went over to Takina, who along with Kido, had the Florist and Walnut in toe.

"Aniki. Takina." I acknowledged them, before turning to the one in the squirrel suit. "So, you must be Walnut, right?" I noticed.

"That's right. I'm Walnut." He introduced. I looked back, and watched as Yuya stood beside Chisato, slowly walking towards the shooter.

He fires at both of them, but misses them as they both dodge out of the way.

He's dumbfounded, but he wastes no time, and tries to fire at them again.

Chisato aims her pistol at him, all the while Yuya is flipping and diving all over, dodging as much of the gunfire as he can, whooping and hollering while doing so.

Chisato gets a few shots in at the guy, staggering him, as Yuya then gets up close and starts throwing hands at him.

He backs away for a moment, before charging right back at him and launches himself on top of him, roundhouse-style, gets him into a headlock with his thighs, and makes the guy spin around while carrying both his gun and him at the same time, disorientating him, with Chisato simultaneously firing at him with rubber bullets.

Yuya then swung himself under the guy's right arm, kicks his legs up momentarily, almost as if he was doing a handstand, before finally finishing him off by slamming him to the floor with a knee to the face, as Chisato fires off a few more rubber bullets, just for good measure.

Yuya giggles in excitement, after whooping his ass.

However, unbeknownst to him, the leader from earlier was still standing in the doorway to his right, and he had his gun aimed at Yuya.

Chisato quickly notices it and calls out to him.

"Yuya! Watch out! On your right!" She warned.

Yuya jerks his head to the right, noticing the guy next to him.