Nom

As we kissed Scara placed his hands on my waist. Eventually his lips made their way towards my neck, leaving a few hickeys. Everything he was doing felt so good, so perfect. We stopped kissing and just look at each others eyes. His eyes were so pretty, I love everything about them. At some point he placed a soft kiss on my forehead and gave me a hug. 

He mumbled something but I couldn't hear exactly what it was, all I did was hug him back. 

"Wanna go to sleep now?" Scaramouche asked.

I nodded and got under the blankets while he got up to turn off the light in the room. Then he came and wrapped his arms around me. While I was slowly starting to drift off, I felt him play with my hair. I felt nice, how his hands would twist the strands. And before I knew it, I was sound asleep. 

 When I woke up the Harbinger was no where to be seen. I looked at the clock and it said 7:19 a.m. 

Damn where did he go so early, I asked myself. I thought about going back to sleep but I decided to start getting ready. I got my clothes for today and went to the bathroom to shower. I took about a 30 minute shower and when I got out, he still wasn't back. Whatever it's none of my business. I then finished getting dressed and went to look out the window. 

As I was looking, I heard the door lock click and finally he was back. 

"Oh, good you're up." He said with bag in his hand. 

"Yeah, I got up like 45 minutes ago." I told him. 

"Mhm, sorry for taking so long, I went to get breakfast and the line at the Cafe took forever" The Harbinger said placing the bag down on the table. 

"Aww thank you Scara." I thanked him and sat down at one of the chairs, while he sat down at the other.

"It was no problem, I got you some coffee along with an omelette."Scaramouche said. 

"Thank you again." I told him.

"Anyways how did you sleep?" The Harbinger asked while taking a sip of his coffee.

"I slept really good what about you?" I asked

"I slept amazing. Has anyone ever told you that youre like an ice box. " Scaramouche said. 

"NO?!" I exclaimed, laughing a little.

"Really no boyfriend has ever told you?" Scaramouche asked. 

"Nope, I've never really had a boyfriend." I said eating my omelette.

"Girlfriend?" He asked. 

I shook my head as an answer.

"I guess that makes me you're first partner." He said smiling.

"Yeah right, you're not my boyfriend." I said. 

"Not yet I am." He said calmly.

(Short chapter because reigansbbg made me update and im lazy. dont worry ill make a long halloween update!! drink water, get rest, and eat a bit. love you<333))