Lies

Names:
Nezu- Tiny mouse
Mr.Aizawa- Sleep deprived
Present Mic- Loud boy
Vald king- Vampire
Midnight- Notforinnocenteyes
Recovery girl- Kiss
Power loader- Bobthebuilder
Ectoplasm- Multiply
Cementoss- Minecraftdudebutgray
Thirteen- Space Queen
All might- Skeleton
Snipe- Pewpewpew
Hound dog- 🐶
Izuku- Eraserheadfan1

UA staff

Aizawa: Okay, why do I keep on seeing  my students growling at Midoriya?

Cementoss: Yeah, it was happening dearing my class too.

Ectoplasm: And mine.

Power loader: Should we ask the kid in the group chat?

Nezu: Yes. And I'll be the one to do so.

Ratsquad

Tiny mouse is online.
Sleep deprived is online.
Bobthebuilder is online.
Notforinnocenteyes is online.
Multiply is online.
Minecraftdudebutgray is online.

Tiny mouse: Hey, kid? How you doing?

Eraserheadfan1 is online.

Eraserheadfan1: Terrible. My classmates keep on looking at me weird and growling at me. Mainly the girls too. And Todoroki said that he is disappointed in me. I have Midnight next.

Notforinnocenteyes: Oh really? Well maybe you'll luck will change. 😁

Eraserheadfan1: Maybe.
Eraserheadfan1: I gotta go. Lunch is over.

***
After 5 minutes of the girls growling at Midoriya, Midnight had had enough and asked, "Okay! So who can tell me why yall are growling at Midoriya!?"

Uraraka raised her hand and said, "Because he went into the girls changing room! We even have proof!"

Uraraka then got up and showed a video of 'Midoriya' going into the girls bathroom. You could only see the back of the kid as 'he' went into the girls changing room.

"That's what you're mad at Midoriya for? When was the video taken?" Kaminari asked Uraraka.

"3:50 pm." Uraraka explained.

"And me and Midoriya walked to my house to do a project at 3:30!" Kaminari explained.

Kirishima raised his hand and explained, "Plus I saw a Yuri being handed money by a kid in a black hoodie, and Yuri is known for disguising as other kids! I even asked Yuri about what I saw and Yuri said that the kid wanted her to do it because he justified it as "You're a girl, it won't be wrong. Plus I want to get this kid expelled and ruin his life for trying to be a hero!" And Yuri even said she wanted to return the money and explain what she did at the Auditorium today!"

Bakugou whispered something only Midoriya heard, "That rat....I was going to get him expelled...."

"W-what!? Really....? I didn't ask Midoriya myself because a kid said that Midoriya did some mess up things in the past but had no proof. I'm sorry, Midoriya. Also thank you you saving my life. I didn't have a chance to tell you yet." Uraraka explained as the other girls nodded.

"It's okay. Friends?" Midoriya asked.

"Friends!" Uraraka said shaking Midoriya's hand.

"Now that's settled, let's get back to class." Midnight said.

***

Ratsquad

Eraserheadfan1 is online.

Eraserheadfan1: I made a friend!

Notforinnocenteyes: That's great! But what about your situation with mostly the girls?

Eraserheadfan1: Oh well Kaminari and Kirishima proof that it wasn't me who went into a girls changing room and in fact a girl with a disguise quirk that got payed.

Tiny mouse: Do you know who did it?

Eraserheadfan1: Yes....I heard him mumbling to himself that he wanted to get me expelled.

Loud boy: Really? Who?

Eraserheadfan1: An old friend of mine that goes to UA....

Sleep deprived: Names, please.

Eraserheadfan1: Why?

Bobthebuilder: We just want to know, kid. My sister goes to UA actually!

Tiny mouse: Yep!

Nezu's mind: Good lie, Power loader.

Eraserheadfan1: It was my friend, Kacchan. I tried to lie and say it was an old friend but I think we are true friends!