The Time With Phil

Kaycee was just a regular twenty year old girl who lived with her roommate Hannah. She was kind of lazy and was sleeping on the couch one day when Hannah burst through the door, her orangish-brown hair bouncing as she flung the door open and threw Kaycee off of the couch.

"OMG OMG KAYCEE KAYCEE KAYCEE WE'RE GOING TO LIVE IN LONDON!"

Kaycee jerked awake and screamed a very high pitched scream.

"Are you serious?? Why??" Kaycee asked, excitement clear in her voice.

"I got a job opportunity!" Hannah worked as a sound engineer and Kaycee worked as a veterinarian.

"When are we going?" Kaycee straightened out her brown hair slightly under her Finn the Human hat.

"Next week we have a flight booked to go to London I'm so excited!!" Hannah squealed into a pillow. Kaycee's olive green eyes were wide with excitement as she pulled Hannah into a hug.

"We're going to London!!" Her fingers clasped around Hannah's neck.

Kaycee stopped for a moment and pulled away.

"Do you realize what this means?" Her eyes sparkled.

Hannah cocked her hear head, puzzled.

"What?" She asked.

"Since we're going to London... We could meet Dan and Phil!!" Kaycee's voice became so high her lungs almost burst. Hannah almost jumped out of her skin when she thought of that.

"Oh my god we could!!"

Hannah and Kaycee had watched Amazingphil and Danisnotonfire since they started making videos. Since they were best friends they almost never fought over them. Dan had always been Hannah's crush, and Phil had always been Kaycee's crush.

When they were young they both drew pictures of what there future families with Dan and Phil would look like. They had always dreamed of meeting them.

Kaycee reached into her pocket and pulled out her wallet. She pulled out two pictures and handed one to Hannah.

"Remember these?" She handed the picture Hannah had drawn of her and Dan a long time ago. Hannah's green eyes lit up and she snatched it out of Kaycee's hand. She laughed a little and looked at the crumpled old paper.

"This could finally come true.." Hannah whispered to herself.

"Yeah, well, don't get your hopes up..." Secretly Kaycee really wanted to meet Phil

The next day Kaycee and Hannah started packing to stay ahead of schedule.

"You know we could meet Dan and Phil..." Hannah said and looked at Kaycee through her 3D glasses with the lenses poked out.

A small smirk tugged at Kaycee's lips.

"That sure would be amazing." She raised her eyebrows into a wiggle. Laughter bubbled up in Hannah's throat.

"Just imagine it," Hannah started and Kaycee tugged at her Finn hat.

"Me and Dan," She raised her hand up.

"..... Go on." Kaycee said.

"Together.. Maybe some music.. Maybe a movie.. His hand accidentally touches mine, when we both reach for the popcorn, and he reaches in for a--"

"Okay I get it!" Kaycee interrupted, not wanting to hear this story... Again.

Heat flushed into Kaycee's cheeks as she thought about herself and Phil together. She finished packing and grabbed her iPhone and clicked on the YouTube app.