𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 🧞‍♂️

Start from the beginning

"Hey, where did you ghouls come from?" Cleo asked and Draculaura smiles. "Never mind that, let's go shopping!" She drags Cleo to go shopping.

"I am at your command. Summon me, I will appear." Gigi said with a bow and looks at her with a smile. "You have 12 wishes left."

"I'll keep that in mind and thanks again for getting us out." Rae said and Gigi smiles.

"I must warn you, there is a dark side to the wishes. The temptation to use them selfishly is powerful." Rae frown after hearing the warning. "Be cautious, choose wisely."

"Don't worry I'll make sure to use them wisely like you said." Rae said and Gigi smiles. "Do you want a wish?" She asked Clawdius who shakes his head.

"I got everything I need just like Cleo said, friends and an amazing girlfriend." He said making her blush, Gigi smiles at the couple.

_____

Rae sighs as she made her way outside of the school so she could continue on the song she was writing for Clawdius which was actually taking longer then it should.

She frowns when she came across Logan and Gilda arguing by the pool.

"So now we can't even be in the same classes together?" Logan asked his girlfriend who nods. "My parents don't want us spending any time together." She said and he glares at the ground.

"You know I really thought that we were passed this." He said and Gilda looks away sadly. They talked some more and Gilda walks away leaving a frustrated Logan who takes a seat holding his forehead.

Rae takes a seat beside him with a small frown and looks at him. "You know, if you want I could help?" She asked and Logan looks at her.

"You can?" He asked and shakes his head. "It doesn't matter anyway, her parents won't let us be together anymore no matter what. I just wished I could be a freshwater monster." He said and that's when he got an idea.

"Wait, you could turn me into freshwater monster!" He said with a grin standing in front of her. "What? But that means you'll be changing someone you're not, it's like asking to change the color of your skin." Rae said.

"What's wrong with that?" He asked and Rae was about to answer him when Logan goes on his knees for her. "Please, please, please turn me into a freshwater monster! Or maybe make her parents like me." He beg and Rae rubs her shoulder.

"Okay." She said and stands up from her place.

"Gigi, I need you." Rae said and Gigi shows up with a smile. "I wish Gilda's parents like Logan." She said and Gigi claps her hands together with a nod.

"As you wish." Gigi said and Rae looks in the water with a clam coming out, it slowly opens showing a different Logan looking more shiny or different skin marks. "Cool! I turned freshwater." Logan said with a smile looking happy making Rae smile.

"Gilda's parents are gonna flip their fins when they see me!" Logan said as he jumps beside Rae with a smile and picks her up with a small spin making Rae laugh. "Thank you, Rae!" He said and walks away to show his girlfriend the new look.

"That actually felt good, I made someone happy with their wish." Rae said with a smile and Gigi giggles. "That's how I feel when I grant my finders wishes." Gigi said and looks confused when Rae raised her hand up.

"High five." Rae said and Gigi still looked confused making Rae raise her hand to her own to make the high five. Rae laughs when Gigi looked at her hand but soon they both laugh not seeing the shadow grin.

Whisp :

Whisp :