Chapter 79 • Confessions PT. 2

❥Warning:
Includes strong language.

-Y/N's POV-
Nick and I woke up wrapped in each other's arms early in the morning. We overslept our alarms so we didn't talk much, we just focused on getting ready.

Since I didn't have a spare of clothes, I borrowed one of his sisters outfits.

You wore this:

Once I got dressed, I curled my hair and applied some light makeup I keep in my backpack

When I was fully ready, I took a deep breath while staring at myself in the mirror.

Today was the day I was going to tell Clay and George I like them too. Today was also the day where I would have the most anxiety ever. I really hoped that this wouldn't make our friendships fall apart.

After overthinking, I snapped back into reality and made my way downstairs to see Nick eating his favorite cereal with milk, he was almost done with it.

NICK:
"Oh hey." He smiled, "You look great."

Y/N:
"Thanks." I smiled back, "I can't believe me and your sister wear the same size."

NICK:
"She's only a year younger, it ain't too surprising." He chuckled.

Y/N:
"Oh you have a point." I laughed.

NICK:
"I texted Clay my new address by the way so he should be here soon."

Y/N:
"Okay..." My smile slightly faded.

NICK:
"You nervous?"

Y/N:
"Very." I raised my eyebrows.

Nick set his bowl down in the sink then walked to me and held my hands.

NICK:
"It'll be okay." He nodded.

I squeezed his hands and lightly smiled. Soon, we heard Clay honk his car horn, signaling to us that he was here.

After taking deep breaths, Nick and I split apart our hands and walked outside, leaving the house.

When we made it to Clay's car, George opened the door for me inside like usual while Nick hopped in the passengers seat.

Y/N:
"Morning—"

Clay suddenly bursted out in a wheeze. I shot my head up to see him on the phone with someone.

CLAY:
"Okay, I'll see you soon. Bye—" He chuckled then lifted his phone off of his cheek.

I read the name of who he was on the phone with.

Aimsey.

I clenched my jaw immediately, staring at him.

CLAY:
"Sorry, good morning Y/N."

I raised my eyebrows and buckled up.

CLAY:
"Shit, what the hell happened Nick?" His eyes widened while staring at Nick's scars on his face.