Chapter 5 - Meeting him

Start from the beginning

After two days

It was the day that the administration of the university announced the teams accepted by companies.

"Good morning to you all, students. Now I will announce the team names and the company they are going to work for. Please report to the company on  Monday so you can start work with them." Teacher announces. Everyone started to talk. It's their dream to work in a few companies. Pran, Sun and In are also excited to work because it's going to be their first project.

Teacher started to announce, as the list went on. At the end,

"Pran, Sun and In team going to work in Jindapat film production." Teacher announces making three Musketeers look at each other in confusion.

Pran - "Excuse me, Mam. We applied to Shinawatra Film production but why Jindapat Film production?" He knows that Jindapat is the number one film production company in Thailand, so many dream to work in that company but his fiance asked him to choose his company.

"Every year university selects a best team to Jindapat film Production company. As we all know, it's the number one film production company. This year, we selected your team to that company. It will helps you guys built your career in best path. Good luck." She went out not giving any room for explanation or excuses.

Pran sighed and sat beside Sun and In.

Sun- "Don't be sad, Pran. It's really an honor to work in that company. So many are dying to work but we got a chance. Let's use this. About your fiance, tell him. He will definitely understand. Anyway, you guys are going to be living together in six months. Cheer up, man."

In- "What Sun said was true. He loves you and he understands you. Wow.. We are going to work in Jindapat Company." Pran also agreed. It's just a short film. It's not gonna take so many days. After marriage anyway he is going to live with fiance.

About his fiance, he felt odd. He felt Wai was always somewhat demanding. Wai told him always picks his calls no matter where he is, should meet him whenever he asks him and shouldn't talk to anyone(boys/man) except his friends, Sun and In. Pran thought it's possessiveness but little over. Anyway, he is going to share this news tonight when they are going to have it today. Yes, Wai is going to take him out tonight and he was excited.

Wai picked him from his mansion. He complimented Pran too much along with the red rose bouquet. On the other hand, Pran was blushing like crazy. No one ever gave him flowers. He finds it cute.

Wai took him to the luxurious restaurant. He behaved like a gentleman when treating his fiance. They both ordered starters and food. They started to chit chat while having food.

Pran wanted to tell him how the administration assigned his team for another company.

Pran- "Wai"

Wai- "Yes, baby." Pran blushed.

Pran- "About Short film and administration assigning companies-" He said with fidgeting. He doesn't know why he feels nervous under Wai's gaze.

Wai- "Did they assign?" Pran nodded.

Wai- "When did you start to work?"

Pran- "This Monday" It's already Friday.

Wai- "Then I will tell my secretary to arrange everything for our company. You can even sit in my cabin." He said to give a meatball to Pran's mouth from Chopsticks. Pran took it from mouth and chewed slowly, making Wai smile.