Chapter 6

(I'm sorry if it is annoying but I am going to be switching from Len to Rin for these last few parts...)

(LEN)

She sat down rather close to me and I shivered. She was so close... I gulped and sighed. "Here we go..." I thought. "Okay. We have gotten of to a bad start here. I think we should start over and try this again... If you want to..." Rin nodded.

"You have been having some memory problems for a while now... about three months I believe... so, I think it happened because we were driving down a road and some guy hit us and sometime in the wreck you damaged the part of your brain that stores your memory. At least that's what the doctor said..."

(RIN)

I looked at him with disbelief. "S-so your saying that I used to know you... and now I don't...?" He nodded. "Exactly." "That explains the familiar feeling I have around him..." I thought out loud.

(LEN)

My heart practically jumped out of my chest. "W-What! Y-you, felt familiar a-around me?!?" She blushed. "Y-yea..."

(RIN)

He shot up off of the bathtub."Th-This, this is amazing! The doctor said that once you felt familiar around me..."

He turned around and looked at me with a smile that made my heart beat a million miles an hour.

"You would start remembering!" He finished.