Chapter 3

I slowly got up and walked to the hallway.

I looked over the railing to see him sitting cross legged on a black recliner looking at the wall with a hopeless expression on his face. He looked up and I jumped back so he wouldn't see me.

Out of curiosity I began to search the upstairs level I was on. There was two bedrooms, the one i woke up in and one that had a king sized bed, Two Dressers; yellow and black.

That was a common combination here. There was also a stand up fan, turned on and cycling, two small tables on each side of the bed with a lamp on each and a walk in closet.

I knew it must have be his room because there was many of the same outfits. A yellow tie, a white shirt, long black shorts with yellow bands at the bottom, black and yellow arm and leg cuffs , white shoes and and many yellow and orange chains.

I walked out of the bedroom and turned around to walk into the bathroom and softly closed the door so he wouldn't hear me.

I leaned my hand against the door and sighed. I looked around the bathroom and gasped. It was amazing. A two person shower, a bathtub, a jacuzzi, and a huge yellow sink the size of the bathtub.

I walked past the jacuzzi and jumped back when I saw a blond haired, blue eyed girl with a cutoff tank top and shorts walk past me.

I took another step back and the girl did at the same time to. I blinked. That wasn't a girl... that was me! "Geek!" I screeched. I stepped back and stumbled on something.