Chapter 2

"Gyaaaaagg!!!!" I screamed.

The boy began to walk towards me with an odd smile on his face. I didn't know what to do. Seeing no escape I pressed my back as far against the wall as I could get. He looked menacing and monstrous with the black rings under his eyes, messy hair and worried blue eyes.

Over the fright of the fact that a teenage boy was alone in a house with me and I didn't know where I was I wondered why he looked so worried. When I snapped back into reality he was just inches away from the bed.

"P-Please... D-Don't hurt me..." I said more frightened than i had ever been in my whole life. The boy stopped and looked into my eyes desperately searching. With his eyes filling with sorrow he fell to his knees and grabbed the edge of the comforter.

"Please Rin, please, please tell me you remember me...." I scooted farther a way from the boy and tears began to spill out of his eyes.

(Chapter pic) His shoulders shook as he put his head on the bed and began to rack out sobs.

"P-Please.... Rin, please, R-Ri-i-in-n... Please t-tell me y-you r-rem-memb-ber me... p-please..." He said between heaving sobs. I stayed as still as possible while the boy continued to cry and plead to me. After he stopped crying he wiped his eyes, got up and crossed his arms.

With a heavy expression on his face he said "You can go and, uh, use the bathroom and eat if you'd like, err, need to." With one last look into my eyes he turned around.

He began to walk out of the room before he stopped. His arms dropped uselessly to his sides. He looked at his right hand, looked at me and said "I'm not going to hurt you Rin... U-until your memory comes back... I..."

He gulped as if what he was going to say hurt him. "I'm going to refrain from even touching-" His voice caught on the word. "...Touching you." Without another word, he left the room.