Powers and Abilites:

Strength: Can lift 52,000 trillion tons.

Speed: Can run at mach 5(that's 3836 mph)

Durability: Can survive a continent falling on her.

Reaction Time: Can dodge things moving at lightspeed(That's 670,616,629 mph)

Healing: Can heal and regenerate body parts and seconds. But if she's low on power, the healing well take longer. If she has no powers left, it well take days for her to fully heal.

Hight Stamina: Can fight for days and days.

Intelligence: Hight intelligence.

Pain resistant: She can withstand a tremendous amount of mental and physical pain and torture. As well she only feels 2% of pain

Experience increase: For each battle she wins, loses, draws and more, she become more powerful each an everytime. Even in near death moments, she'll become stronger naturally. Even training for a couple of hours can make her stronger.

-All dragon ball moves

-All naruto moves

-All Quirks

-Omnipotence

-universal level stamina

- universal strength

- universal endurance

- Mastery of almost all magic (cant use
omniversal level magic)

- Shapeshifting

- Medium level Reality warping

- Healing factor

Elemental: Can use any elements in the world and manipulate them into any weapon he wants.

Gaster Blaster: Can summon a skull like dragon and fire beams out of its mouth.

Crystal Shield: Can make a shield out of crystals and no attack can break it.

Knife Summoning: Can summon an infinite number of knives and can merge them to make a large one and can turn them Red and Purple.

Conwell Summoning: Can summon an infinite number of black conwell swords.

Rune Magic: Can use any type of Rune Magic and can transfer them to any of her weapons and fire any elemental bullets.

Drain touch: Able to drain energy and stamina from touching her opponents. The more he drains the stronger she gets and her opponents become weaker. If she drains too much he could kill her target. She can turn this ability on and off anything she wants.

Invisible Eye blast: Her magic is so intense, that without even realizing it through his glare, he can unleash an invisible force blast attack. That can repel almost all attacks.

Atmokinesis: Able to shift the atmosphere into natural weather occurrence from fog, mist, rain, rainstorm, rainstorm, blizzard and hurricanes.