Then i turned towards Aryan, he was asleep but i don't regret speaking this things. I felt good that he told me his pain. I hope he can also fall in love with someone, He can find his happiness.

"Good night Aryan" with these thoughts in my mind i slept. One thing Sarah, please don't fall for him. You don't deserve such a pure man.

While sleeping i can sense someone staring at me intently but i didn't budge because of my illusion. I slept peacefully today.

_
_
_
_
_

When she woke up and looked towards couch, he was already out.

She soak herself in the bathtub, for her, it is one of her ways to submerge in water and forget about everything. After soaking one hour in bathtub, she stood up and covered herself with the her puffy towel.

She was going out, when suddenly she slipped and hit her head on the floor as she took a step forward."not again pleeeaaase!"

"Ahhhhhhh!!" She screamed in pain.

Upon her scream the bathroom door was strongly opened with a force.

Aryan came rushing towards as he reprimanded, "Oh god, don't you focus when you walk, you fool!!!"

"Yes you're right, these days i am losing my focus because of...!!!, Because of... sigh... It's okay i don't need your help, you go ahead." She said blaming herself for almost saying her heart.

"I am not going anywhere. Can you get up?" He asked.

"Give me a moment." She replied.

He sighed as he walked towards her and pick her up in his arms.

"Aryan?" She said looking up to him.

"Hmm?" He replied tightening his jaw.

"Do you think i am seducing you?" Sarah asked blaming herself for bothering him.

Aryan placed Sarah on the couch, then bent down to her face. Their faces were mere inches apart, they can feel each other's breath. Aryan looked into her brown misty eyes, there were few drops of water on her forehead, her hair were dripping wet. The whole scenery was enough to make someone go mad for her.

"If you are seducing me then you have succeeded" he whispered into my ear in his husky voice. His lips just an Inch away from touching my skin. I can hear mine as well as his heartbeats... Thump....thump...thump..

He slid his lips to the crook of my neck still maintaining an inch. He took deep breaths like inhaling something in, before laughing hard,

"Got you again kitty, haha" he said while laughing playfully.

"You... , I hate you Aryan!" I said huffing and puffing.

He coughed a bit then walked away. He came back with a medicine box and applied on my ankle before messaging it thoroughly. He truly a gentleman sometimes but most of the times an arrogant jerk.

I hissed in pain but it didn't stop my heart beating widely.

It's soaring.

"You will be fine in some minutes." He said after finishing applying ointment on my ankle.

Catching his eyes i asked, "are you by any chance worried about me?"

"Of course, who wouldn't be worried about their friends? I want my my friend to be safe and healthy, kitty" he said with a smirk.

I felt bad at his response. Throwing a pillow at him, i said "I hate you Aryan."

He caught the towel and laughed, "oh god, even his laugh, how can it be soooooo beautiful, seriously" sigh.