"Do you know that you are the most annoying arrogant jerk of all the time?" She asked him raising her brows at him.

"What!?" He asked confused.

"Don't you have to ask me first whether i wanted to go or not?" She asked him.

"Why? Is there any problem? Others are very excited about the vacation. And it was my mom's idea so i couldn't deny it."

"Aryan... You should have at least asked me first." She said sighing.

"Why are you acting all cranky since morning? I informed you now, right. I also informed your friends. I don't want to make my mom upset." His answer irritated her more.

"Why are you all so selfish? I always have to compromise for others. You know it really suffocates me sometimes."

"Me? Suffocating you my kitty?" He smirked.

He is enjoying it.

"I hate you, Aryan." She shouted.

He throw her a death glare before heading out of the door.
The whole day she got busy while preparing a plan for Sharma's wedding anniversary event.

_
_
_
_
_

Evening she pack up her things, like an hour Aryan knocked on her door to get her attention. The door was wide open already.

"What?" She barked.

"Calm down my ferocious kitty" he said smirking at her.

"I am calm, but what to do when i hate you." She pulled a tight lipped smile at him.

"Whatever. Are you ready?" He asked shrugging.

"Don't you see, give me five minutes." She said still packing her things.

"We are getting late, Sarah" he was really getting impatient now.

"Here" she pushed her trolley bag to him. "That trolley is too heavy for me to carry."

He picked up her trolley bag with his right hand. His muscles are clearly visible showing his manliness.

Getting to the airport she saw Tirtha, Sharad, Archana, Siddharth, Neha, Abhay with his girl, Himanshu with his girl, Pooja , Luksh and with them.... Wait

Sarah gasped when she saw the person standing between Pooja and Luksh.

She stood rooted to the place blinking rapidly.

But the image didn't fade...

It is Abhi... Abhishek, it is really him. Oh god why are you doing this to me, just why!

It's like her past is coming to get her.

But this time i can't escape, i don't want to. I am not going to be a coward who cannot get over her past at least.

What is going to happen on this trip?

I am getting a ominous feeling.

I am gonna face my past this time.

"Sarah, do you remember Abhishek from our school?" Said Luksh excitedly.

"Hi my dear Sarah, long time no see." Abhishek came towards my side then bend his head and whisper," i still miss you a lot." Then he smiled evilly.

Sarah didn't say anything, just stood rooted their, memories of that night started flashing in front of her eyes. She fisted her hand to give herself the support. Sweat started to form on her forehead. She was struggling inside to not to loss her cool.

"Kitty... Come let's go" she gasped at sudden contact with Aryan. Aryan pulled her to his chest, she felt secured instantly. She immediately took his palm, after taking a deep breath she looked at Abhishek with a smile,

"Of course i remember Abhishek, how can i not? Aryan darling meet Abhishek, he was our classmate in school. Me, Luksh and Abhishek were classmates. And Abhishek meet my husband, Mr. Aryan Singhania." Sarah introduced them while smiling sweetly at Aryan.

"Oh... So you are married now. Congratulations. Hello Mr. Aryan." Abhishek said with an irritated face.

"Hello" Aryan didn't even looked at him, he was only focused on Sarah. "the way she called me darling, gosh it was really sexy. It turned me on. How can she be this sexy plus sweet at the same time. I don't want others to listen when she calls me that" then he dragged her to the airport inside.

This time she is not scared. She is not scared as the man next to her gave her an energy and positive vibes to fight my weakness. She looked at her side, looking at his handsome blissful face.

She smiled.

I am not gonna spoil my vacation.

Let's enjoy my time with my friends.

Let's enjoy my time with him.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Happy reading ❤️

Like,💞

Comment,

Share😊

Love you all 💕