1. Men behind the desk.

Hi loves,  So yeah thi bitch is back so let's continue this kinky shit, and this time we have our boy Nature with his Priest.

Nature's POV

I never quite understood the whole you should love your neighbor as you love yourself, because well news flash, I fucking hate myself. Okay, that's a bit too much, I don't really hate myself, just who I am or what I am and it doesn't help that I have to be reminded that one day I'll be heading straight for hell.  I get nightmares of that place all the time then combine it with my past and you have one fucked up me.

Nervous couldn't even begin to explain what I was feeling, but it was all wrapped up in excitement. My leg bounced uncontrollably and my hand clenched down on the file I held that had all my art samples as I waited for my interview.  

The email had come in just this morning and I had only had an hour to get ready and get my ass here for the interview. That wasn't even the good part, the gallery that had called me was one of the A-List galleries that had created many successful artists. This was my chance, my moment, I had to nail this. I had a lot to prove, my art wasn't just a hobby for me, I wanted to make it my profession, my career, and share it with the world. 

I was never the loud kid or the talkative kid, nor was I the confident kid, but my art always spoke for me, it revealed things about me that I was never able to voice and it was my safe space, my art could never hurt me or say mean things. It just was and loved it.

''Mr. McKenner?''  A short blonde lady asked and I stood up.

''Yes, that's me'' I faked confidence, if I were to make it, I had to fake it.

''Mr. De Almaida will see you now, if you'll follow me, ill show you to his office'' 

here goes nothing.

She knocks and a gruff voice answers. As soon as I enter, the world comes to a halt as I stare at the man who became my nightmare but at that moment, he was every wet dream come true.

All in the past now, now I was a resident soon to be a doctor and my life was going exactly as one could guess, terrible and miserable. But hey, I was saving lives and kicking ass. I'm actually quite good at this shit, and if you ask me, I kinda liked it.

The only problem was my mom, as much as I had tried to stay away from her, she still found a way to guilt trip me into coming back here, the one place in the world id rather not be. The church.

I was just so sick and tired of being judged over something that I had no control over, if I could id have changed myself a long time ago ut nop here we are, still gay as fuck and still in the closet.

Mom told me they had a new priest since last I had been here and that I should come and talk to him about being born again like that was something I needed to do from a group of people who constantly preached about people like me ending up in hell. 

So with my guard up and walls high to the sky, I enter Father Richard's office and for the second time in my miserable life, I'm struck by the man sitting behind the table

Fuck me.

-------------------------------

Finally Finally, after a whole century I'm finally continuing the series

this is book two from Hurts so Good.