"Alaric outed the three of us to the council. We have to leave town" he tells me.

"About that, Alaric is still looking for Klaus. And if he dies, so do you & the other three" I state. "Bonnie has a plan to protect you all, but you're not gonna like it" I tell him.

"What plan?" he asks me.

"I'll explain on the way" I tell him. We head for the cellar as I explained the plan.

"And it's the only way?" he asks me.

"It's the only plan we have now and Alaric has the council on his side. It won't take him long to find Klaus' body. This will save you all" I tell him.

"For how long?" he asks me.

"Not long, Bonnie swears she'd put him in another body as soon as possible. But maybe a few weeks" I tell him sheepishly.

"It's for Caroline" he tells me as we reached the cellar.

"Lay in the circle Tyler" Bonnie instructs. He does so and she places her hands either side of his head. She chants a spell and he falls unconscious. "Remain with him, I must go to Damon to do the same with Klaus" she tells me.

"I won't let anyone find him, you have ninety minutes until Care arrives" I tell her. She nods her head and left. I sigh as I looked at Tyler's body. I sit down and wait.

(Time skip)

Tyler suddenly wakes with a start. "Tyler?" I say and he looks at me.

"Hello little wolf" he says with a smirk.

"Klaus, guess Bonnie's spell worked" I state.

"Surprised you agreed to it" he states as he stands up.

"Only to save Tyler and Caroline" I tell him. "Look Caroline will be here soon and you have to pretend that Tyler is dying. Fake his death" I state. "Then we'll go into hiding until Bonnie can put you in someone else's body" I explain.

"Very well little wolf" he tells me. "So where will we be going?" he asks me.

"No idea" I tell him. I get a text from Caroline. "Care's on her way, remember the plan" I tell him and go deeper into the cellar out of sight.

"Tyler! Tyler!" Care shouts as she enters the cellar.

"Caroline" Klaus says confused.

"Tyler, oh my god!" she shouts. He rushes towards Caroline and they embrace. He's a good actor.

"Hey. Sorry, I was just with Bonnie" he tells her. They pull apart, but still stay close to each other. Tyler sees how upset Caroline is. "What happened?" he asks her concerned.

"Klaus died. He's dead" she tells him with tears in her eyes.

"You're going to be fine, Caroline" he tells her.

"No, it's not me that I'm worried about" she tells him.

"There's no point. I'm a lost cause, but you're strong and you have a beautiful future ahead of you. And when you make it through this, just tell my mother and Athena I left town like I was supposed to, okay?" he asks her.

They kiss passionately. Caroline kisses Tyler on the cheek and they hold each other for a long time. Suddenly, Tyler falls to the floor, coughing and clutching his heart. He stops and stands up, looking at Caroline. "Do you feel anything?" he asks. She shakes her head.

"No, I feel fine" she tells him.

"I need you to get out of here. I don't want you to watch me die" he tells her.

"No, I'm not leaving" Care tells him. Why does my best friend have to be so stubborn?

"You run. Or I'll make you run" he tells her.

"I'm not leaving" she tells her. Tyler looks at her and then begins to transform into a wolf. Caroline gets up.

"Go!" he shouts looking at her with wolf eyes. Caroline cries and rushes out of the cellar. Once I was sure she was gone, I came out of the shadows.

"You're a damn good actor" I tell him.

"Years of practice" he states. "Though the kiss was amazing" he tells me. I roll my eyes at him. "Now what?" he asks.

"We wait for Bonnie" I tell him.

(Time skip)

We heard someone approaching and went into the shadows. Soon Bonnie enters the cellar. "I know you both are here" she states. We exit the shadows.

"I must say you really did that spell brilliantly. I didn't think you had it in you" Klaus tells her.

"I did it to save my friends and my mother, Klaus. Not you" she tells him.

"Thanks for that" I tell her.

"The spirits won't be happy with you" he tells her.

"The spirits don't get to tell me what to do anymore. I'm done getting pushed around by all of you. I did it because I wanted too" she states.

"We should plan our next move" I tell them. They agree. Klaus leans against the wall as Bonnie flips through her grimoire. "I'll go get what's left of Klaus' body, you two remain here" I tell them. They nod their heads and I left the cellar.

A/N

Gif above of Tyler with Caroline and picture on the external link of Athena.