The return of Splinter's ghost.

Mikey is still trying to get over his fear of anything horror related especially ghosts his brothers have been helping him with that well mostly. They mostly try and scare him. Donnie being the worst of them making it seem real when its not with his inventions. (how rude).

One day Mikey was making breakfast... At first it was normal but then Mikey started seeing something he couldn't quite make out. He thought it was another one of Donnie's inventions to mess with him and continued making breakfast. After breakfast was ready he went to wake up his brothers. First was Leo. Then Rapheal. Then Donnie... He had a plan for Donnie. He was going to prank him. Mikey smiled mischievously as he was holding a water balloon. He threw it at Donnie then ran as fast as he could to the kitchen hiding behind Rapheal. Donnie came stomping and very wet. "Mikey!!!" he said glaring at him. "hey mornin dude! " Mikey said smiling peeking out from behind Rapheal. He was safe there. "what did you do?" Rapheal asked looking at Mikey. "I just did a little prank on him to wake him up please don't be mad Raphie!" Mikey said cutely. "Mikey say your sorry and Donnie be good and don't hurt your brother/Mikey!!" Rapheal and another voice said. But only Mikey heard the other voice. "uh did you guys hear that other voice?" Mikey asked a little freaked out. Rapheal looked at him weirdly. "uh no I was the only one talking you okay Mikey?" Rapheal said kinda concerned. "Yeah I might have not gotten enough sleep last night." Mikey said. "Are ya sure Mikey?" Rapheal asked. "Yeah I'm sure." I said nodding. "Ok." Raphael said.

To be continued...

Hope y'all like it...

Sorry it's short...