Chapter 2 New Life

One month later

Marinette was back in Paris to visit her parents along with Damian , her new adopted son. I know right, how the actual f***  did she manage to get to this level of closeness with him with in one month? There is only one answer for that and it's well it's Marinette who wouldn't love her. So there she was walking along the street of Paris with him giving him a tour that makes her seem like a tourist and him her tiny bodyguard sending any and every person a glare who looked there way.

When they finally made it to the bakery they entered and headed to the register where her mom's back was facing. " Hi can I have a box of your finest macaroons please" she said

"Yes, just a mome-marinette "  Her Mom says shocked to see her.

" Oh my goodness, Tom get out here right now" she said while hugging her baby girl close.
" I missed you too momman"

" Yes honey, I was- Marinette " her Papa says " Hi Dad how are you doing?" She says with that million dollar smile of her's as she is engulfed in another bear hug that soon get's interrupted by a 'tch' and only then did they notice the little kid next to Marinette giving and unsure yet serious look to them.

"Ahh momman Dad this is Damian, Damian these are my parents Sebine Cheng and Tom Dupan ( is that right, I can't tell) "

Damian observed the people Infront of him closely, the man looked rather large and intimidating to anyone other than Damian because he was not fooled this man Infront of him wouldn't hurt a fly. The wife on the other hand look harmless but you could tell she wasn't if she raised Marinette.

" Pleasure to meet you " was all that he said before Mari decided to take the conversation upstairs where she explained Damian's dilemma to her parents and they welcomed Damian in to the family even though he wasn't officially adopted. Mari's parents decided to invite her friends over for a welcome back party, it was a good way for her to introduce Damian to them before she made it official and adopted him.

To say Damian was pissed was an understatement. Not only was he in a house with a bunch of people he didn't know or liked for that matter they're all annoying especially Chloe bourgeois, Marinette's best friend but he guess he could put up with it she does have a lot of interesting stories of mom- he means Marinette anyway, she told him of the many adventures they went on and villains they went up against, all and all the boy was impressed of the person that has looked after him for a month. Soon it was time for everyone to leave and Marinette thought it would be great to get a room at a hotel instead of staying with her parents to make Damian a little bit more comfortable. It was then when they reached there hotel room did Marinette finally pop the question.

" Damian do you want to stay with me as my son?"

To be continued....
_______________________

Second chapter, yes !
Hope you guys enjoy and also any body want to guess the gender of Brucenette's future kids?

A) Boys

B) Girls

C) Both

Also some pics of Mari for you guys.