036 - Send a wife to the movie emperor 8 [ END ]

Start from the beginning

Li Feng slid open the screen lock and clicked on the mailbox. An unwatched email appeared in his eyes, and Li Feng looked directly opposite Lin Yao.

Lin Yao's smile deepened, and his peach blossom eyes were bright and burning.

Open the email. There is nothing in the email except for a video. Move your finger to the video to download it, and then click to play.

With the sound of an emergency brake of the car, Li Feng saw in the video that a car knocked down a man in the night. The car stopped and a man got off the car. The man walked to the hit person and kicked him with his foot. The person who was hit had died on the spot.

After that, the man looked up at the monitor and returned to the car and left.

The palm of the hand trembled slightly, and the mobile phone fell on the table and made a loud sound.

Li Feng looked at Lin Yao again. If he looked carefully, he could see that his fingers were shaking slightly.

The voice also suddenly cooled many degrees: "Where did you get the video?"

He remembered it very well that the video was processed that night. How could it still fall into Lin Yao's hands.

"I have my way, a suggestion. Get out of here quickly." Lin Yao smiled kindly.

At first, Li Feng didn't understand what Lin Yao meant, and then suddenly realized it, stood up and strode outside the house.

However, as soon as I got to the hall and didn't get to the exit, a police car stopped outside the glass door.

Lin Yao and Gu Xiyan then came out and saw Li Feng handcuffed by the police and took the police car.

"What did you send him?" After taking back to the car, Gu Xiyan turned his eyes and asked Lin Yao.

Lin Yao raised his finger on his lips, blinked cunningly, and said, "Secret."

In fact, Gu Xiyan has noticed that Lin Yao is very sensitive to all kinds of information, and he has a seemingly complete prediction about the development of the situation.

For example, at an award ceremony some time ago, Lin Yao, the winner of the hero and heroine, guessed it in advance, and the result was exactly the same as his guess.

Many things on the Internet and the follow-up process are also predicted by Lin Yao. Because of Lin Yao's size, Gu Xiyan avoided a lot of things that may affect him.

These Gu Xiyan were seen in their eyes, so when Lin Yao said it was a secret, Gu Xiyan did not continue to ask.

Lovers are not completely frank. They are all independent individuals.

Just like Gu Xiyan is doing something without telling Lin Yao.

It's just that he won't know what he did. Lin Yao already knew what he did at the beginning.

Knowing that he knew it, Lin Yao continued to pretend not to know.

When Gu Xiyan came back one day and said that he had booked a plane ticket abroad, Lin Yao showed appropriate surprise.

"What are you doing abroad? Do you want to film over there?"

"There is no drama. It happens that nothing has happened recently. I asked the agent to arrange it. We will travel abroad for a few days." Gu Xiyan Road.

Lin Yao smiled away and nodded: "Okay."

Pack up in the evening and leave for the airport the next morning.

After flying for a few hours, I got off at about noon.

I contacted the hotel in advance, and the hotel staff waited outside the airport.