035 - Send a wife to the movie emperor 7

Start from the beginning

He kissed Lin Yao's soft lips fiercely and strongly, and the tip of his tongue penetrated and sucked each other's breathing.

Gu Xiyan's kissing skills were superb. After a while, Lin Yao's eyes turned red, his breathing was heavy, and his body couldn't help but soften.

After releasing the man, Gu Xiyan's eyes were sharp and stared deeply at Lin Yao for a few seconds. Gu Xiyan turned around and opened the door and quickly walked out.

The sound of closing the door sounded for a long time. Lin Yao held the wall behind him, raised his lower eyes, and smiled slowly.

Li Feng thought he had given Lin Yao the business card, and the other party would take the initiative to contact him the next day.

As a result, the fact is that there is no next day, and on the third day and the fourth day, it sank like a stone in the sea, and there was no reply at all.

It's like being interested in a beautiful thing, very confidently thinking that it must reach him, but it disappeared in a blink of an eye.

Li Feng rarely encounters such a situation. It should be admitted that the boy's face is even more beautiful than many traffic students in the entertainment industry. His figure is also well-proportioned and beautiful, his waist and limbs are thin, and his legs are slender and straight.

If there had been no second meeting, Li Feng would not have been so strong to have hadn't been with each other.

But since he was so predestined, it seemed boring to see him twice a day and broke into his sight without getting his hand.

There is a monitor outside the hotel. It is completely easy to find Lin Yao. From the monitor, I learned that Lin Yao was from Gu Xiyan.

Li Feng knows a lot about people and things in the entertainment industry. He hasn't come and go with Gu Xiyan, but he knows that there is such a person as the other party.

After further investigation, it was found that Lin Yao was a personal assistant hired by Gu Xiyan for a long time.

When Li Feng wanted to do something in the middle, Lin Yao had left the city with Gu Xiyan.

It can be said that this time he spent the most. He has done so much. If he gets nothing in the back, he can't say anything.

It happened that there was a time when a friend wanted to travel to the place where the crew was located. Li Feng didn't feel much about the seaside. In previous years, his friend refused to invite him.

The response was very refreshing.

I even knew in advance that Lin Yao and Gu Xiyan did not live in a homestay, but outside.

This is more convenient.

God was helping him. On the third day of Li Feng, Lin Yao did not go to the crew with Li Feng, and Lin Yao was the only one in the room.

At noon, Li Feng deliberately made an encounter in the restaurant.

The surprise on Lin Yao's face was all pretended. He knew about Li Feng's visit to the hotel and live on the same floor with him that day.

It took two days for the other party to finally take action.

"What a coincidence? A person?" Li Feng is completely familiar.

Lin Yao nodded, the surprise in his eyebrows eased, and the seductive smile filled into the eyes of peach blossoms: "Yes."

"Do you mind sitting at a table?" With that, Li Feng had opened his chair and sat down. A good friend with him was still sitting not far away, but his eyes had fallen on Lin Yuan's face.