034 - Send a wife to the movie emperor 6

Start from the beginning

Gu Xiyan got out of bed, put on slippers, and covered the quilt with Lin Yao.

I went to the wardrobe and turned over a set of home casual clothes, walked out of the bedroom, went to the bathroom to wash my face quickly, and then took my wallet and door key to go out.

There is a pharmacy not far downstairs. Gu Xiyan bought antipyretic drugs and anti-swelling drugs.

After paying the money, he went back upstairs. When he arrived in the room, he was quite surprised. Lin Yao had woken up and was sitting at the head of the bed.

Gu Xiyan stood in the middle of the door and the bed. Lin Yao's eyes were opposite each other, and the air was quiet for a moment.

Seeing that Lin Yao's face was naturally calm and there was no dodging behavior, Gu Xiyan was relieved. At the same time, he felt that his throat was a little astringent.

He couldn't think of the scene where Lin Yao lay docilely under him without resistance last night as Lin Yao because he liked him.

It is more likely that Lin Yao just regards him as the lover in his heart, or just for physical satisfaction and comfort.

And he put people beside him, undeniably, has the idea of using this.

Gu Xiyan entered the house with the medicine, and Lin Yao's sight moved as he walked.

"...Have you ever gone out?" Lin Yao opened his mouth, which was a hoarse voice that he was surprised.

Realizing the abnormal sound, Lin Yao's eyes flashed.

Gu Xiyan walked to the head of the bed: "You have a fever. I bought antipyretic medicine, and you are also a little injured behind you. I'll wipe it for you after dinner later."

Where is the back? Lin Yao understood in an instant. During the day, his consciousness became absolutely sober, and the night got out of control. At the moment Lin Yao woke up, he was controlled. Lin Yao naturally refused Gu Xiyan's kindness.

"No, I'll do it myself."

After all, it involves privacy. Gu Xiyan didn't insist. He came back to Zhongbu to buy breakfast. At this time, Lin Yao woke up and took breakfast to take medicine.

"I bought breakfast."

"Okay." Lin Yao squeezed the corners of his lower lip and was clean and refreshing. After being entangled last night, they went to the bathroom to take a shower. Lin Yao remembered Gu Xiyan's finger to help him clean up the contents of his body.

He was not naked, but wearing pajamas. Lin Yao did not have the habit of having breakfast in bed and was lifted out of bed.

After breakfast with Gu Xiyan, Gu Xiyan took a cup of warm water and put it on the coffee table. Lin Yao was lazy and didn't want to move much. He leaned half on the sofa. Gu Xiyan left for the bedroom. When he came out, he held a pillow in his hand.

Put the pillow behind Lin Yao. Gu Xiyan stood in front of Lin Yao, bent slightly on his waist and back, and looked directly at Lin Yao with deep eyes.

He didn't apologize for what happened last night, because it had happened and it didn't help.

"You can rest in the room today. I'll come back as soon as the play is finished." Gu Xiyan said with a voice.

His body is indeed a little heavy. If he goes out with Gu Xiyan, Gu Xiyan may be distracted for him. In turn, taking care of him, Lin Yao will not even expect this.

Lin Yao nested in the sofa and showed a soft and docile posture, which made Gu Xiyan, who had always looked at him. For a moment, he almost wanted to push today's filming and accompany Lin Yao at home.