032 - Send a wife to the movie emperor 4

Start from the beginning

No matter where they go, some people give advice and whisper. Some people speak loudly, as if they are afraid that Lin Yao will not hear it.

Lin Yao listened to his ears, and his expression remained unchanged, blocking these verbal attacks from outside his body.

There is no need to anger or argue with these people who can't wait to sharpen their heads and squeeze up. Here, it is no exaggeration to say that everyone has one black spot or another, some of which may have little impact. If some are exposed, the other party will besieged by everyone like him, and then the acting dream will be completely destroyed.

"Why don't you have a chicken to set an example?" The system listens next to it. Some languages are so insulting that it can't listen to it.

"How to kill?" Lin Yao asked knowingly.

He doesn't really want to waste his mind on irrelevant people. He doesn't like it.

"It's simple. It's just breaking the news." The system has figured out a way to help Lin Yao fight back.

"You are quite active this time." It's much more positive than the previous world. The system is taking the initiative to show him goodwill. There is no reason for Lin Yao not to accept it.

"Yes, it's up to you."

Lin Yao asked the system to deal with it by itself.

That is, people in the entertainment industry deprive others of their possession rights when they possess a certain resource, and naturally there are jealous people.

The system uses one of them to send some information and photos to the other party when playing online.

As for how the other party does it later, it depends on how jealous he is with the people in the information.

Choosing only one goal can be used to alert others. Sometimes, the necessary goodwill is very necessary.

Lin Yao contacted his agent before he came. The other party happened to be in the company. When he went there, the agent was telling an artist under him something. He used some means to contact the artist with a reality show, so that the artist could try his best to play the set character. That person was absolutely unusually attracted fans.

Lin Yao stood by the door. When the conversation was over, the artist passed by and walked out of the room. The economic man asked him to enter the room before he walked in.

"...The company knows about indecent photos on the Internet that the company has dealt with the crisis, but it seems that there is a pusher behind it, which has had a certain impact on the company."

"The decision on the company is to ask you to go back and stay for a while. When things pass, people forget it, and come back."

This is a disguised snow hidden.

"Okay, I'll follow the company's arrangement."

Snow hides what it says now. It's not hard to guess that it will transition to the contract will be terminated soon later.

Lin Yao was very cooperative.

The agent had prepared other speeches. Seeing that Lin Yao was so obedient and current affairs, he looked at the other party's face, which was more handsome than other artists in the company, and I felt regretful.

However, if Lin Yao had been more obedient before, he would have been strongly praised by the company and become a traffic star.

Unfortunately, no matter how beautiful it looks, it is not as obedient.