032 - Send a wife to the movie emperor 4

Beginne am Anfang

It was also this night that after the interview, Gu Xiyan returned home. At night, he had the dream he often had ever had before.

This time, the fog around the man in the dream dispersed, and the whole picture of the other party's body appeared.

That man is exactly the same as Lin Yao, or it can be said that the other party is Lin Yao.

In this clear dream, Gu Xiyan walked to Lin Yao. Lin Yao did not retreat silently. The distance between them shortened as he walked quickly.

Finally, Gu Xiyan came to Lin Yao.

He stretched out his hand to grab Lin Yao's hand.

Suddenly, the change happened.

A strange man suddenly appeared between him and Lin Yao.

The man turned his back to him and pulled Lin Yao into his arms.

Then, Gu Xiyan's dark eyes widened little by little.

The two people in front of them hugged and kissed each other. Gu Xiyan opened his mouth to say something, and all the voices were not pinned in their throats.

There was a cold feeling on his face. Gu Xiyan raised her hand and wiped his cheeks and pointed a little water stain on his abdomen.

Gu Xiyan woke up in the middle of the night.

After that, I couldn't sleep at all.

Gu Xiyan went to the living room, smoked from the cigarette box, lit the cigarette, took a sip, and did not smoke again. Instead, he sat on the sofa, lowered his eyes, his eyes were dark and unclear. He stared at the scarlet cigarette butt. As soon as he sat down, he sat directly until dawn.

Of course, Gu Xiyan saw a little dark circles under his eyes the next day. At work, the makeup artist covered his dark circles with makeup tools. Gu Xiyan looked taciturn and inaccessible. It was an outsider. As for the people in his team, he would not take airs in front of them, and everyone got along peacefully. .

The makeup artist casually asked, did he stay up late at night?

Gu Xiyan raised his eyes and his versed eyes, which made the makeup artist's heart thump at that time.

"I woke up until midnight, and then I couldn't sleep."

"I've been busy with work recently. Please pay more attention to rest." The makeup artist cared about it.

Gu Xiyan's mouth moved slightly and looked like a smile, but there was no smile in his eyes.

"It's none of the work business."

What is that? The makeup artist opened his mouth and almost said it quickly. Fortunately, he observed the dark look on Gu Xiyan's face in time. He guessed that the other party didn't want to continue on this topic. The makeup artist turned around and turned the topic away by taking the gap between lip balm.

Regarding the signing-in of Gu Xiyan's team, due to temporary emergencies from the agent, the time was postponed for another day.

The next day, Lin Yao went to his company first. He walked through the door of the company and received attention from all directions along the way.

Things on the Internet spread very fast, and now the whole company knows it.

No one cares about the truth. They only care about what they see in their eyes.

Even if there is a voice behind it, it is said that the person in the photo is not Lin Yao, but someone who looks similar to Lin Yao, but this voice doesn't hear and notice much.