024 - Send a wife to the school hunk 24

Start from the beginning

He Zhe, who looked at this scene opposite, clenched his fist tightly, and his finger bones trembled with extreme anger.

"He Zhe has arrived. Aren't you ready to end?" The system looked at what Xing Jian did to Lin Yao. He couldn't guess what Lin Yao wanted. He had many opportunities to stop Xing Jian, but in those periods, he chose not to take action. As a result, He Zhe has seen him bullied by Xing Feng with his own eyes.

This will directly stimulate He Zhe. What will he do? The system doesn't think Lin Yao doesn't know.

Or is Lin Yao actually deliberately trying to let He Zhe leave angrily for him?

Thinking about it, I felt that this reason was untenable. Lin Yao liked and cared about He Zhe. Although that kind of preference was among friends, he should not deliberately cooperate with Xing Jian to stimulate He Zhe.

It may be that I was worried that I was obviously in a weak position and could escape from Xing Jian and others without any backhand power. No matter how I look at it, this matter how, it is unconvincing.

Most of them are like this, and the system wants Lin Yao to be more comprehensive than he thinks about.

If it is it, it is estimated that at the moment Han Dongyang and Xing Jian took action, they were directly knocked down.

Lin Yao raised his heavy eyelids and looked at him. A face was full of charming crimson because of the burning desire in his body. Peach blossom eyes were soaked with water vapor. Looking at people's sight, he probably didn't know it himself, which was full of charm.

Lin Yao squirmed slightly on his lips and said to He Zhe, "Don't worry about me. He... won't kill me."

It is impossible to let Xing Jian leave. Even if Xing Jian threatens Lin Yao's life now, He Zhe will never let them go. Once he walks out of this door, what will happen to Lin Yao? He Zhe knows at a glance. When he thinks about such a thing, He Zhe just thinks that his anger is about to burn down his proud self-control.

He took a deep breath and then spit it out quickly.

There is no way to freeze like this. He Zhe turned his eyes and then stepped back: "Okay, as long as you don't hurt him, I'll let you go."

He Zhe turned away and ceded the aisle. The people behind him, at the signal of his eyes, also gave way one after another. It was Qiu Yu, standing behind him. Hearing that He Zhe was really going to let Xing Jian go, his angry fire turned red eyes, and he refused to move.

One person reached out and grabbed Qiu Yu's arm and pulled him to him. Qiu Yu wanted to struggle. The man buckled his wrist and gave him a warning sight.

He Zhe, including himself, silently stared at Xing Jian and others who passed by the middle. He Zhe raised his right hand silently on his side. He was going to give an order, and then noticed Han Dongyang, who was being erected behind him. In an instant, He Zhe had a new plan. He held Qiu Yu's hand to the other. The man in the wrist gave a look. The man understood He Zhe's meaning and nodded slightly to show that he knew it.

Lin Yaogang planned to let the system move and put a fierce needle on Xing Jian's wrist. Suddenly, he found a slight abnormal movement from He Zhe's place. He Zhe guessed that He had his plan, so he immediately stopped the system.

When he was about to walk out of the living room door, something suddenly happened in the room.

The two people holding Han Dongyang were quickly controlled by the people next to them one after another, causing Han Dongyang in the middle to be helped and his bodies fell to the ground.

The force value of the people called by Xing Jian is naturally not on the same level as those of He Zhe. The latter are professionally trained to deal with ordinary people and can be subdued with a few moves.