021 - Send a wife to the school hunk 21

Start from the beginning

He remembered that day after school, it could be said that it was a watershed between the past and the present.

Lin Yao took the initiative to find him and expressed his idea of becoming friends with him. That day, Lin Yao blocked an empty wine bottle that fell from the sky for him.

In the following period of time, He Zhe paid considerable attention to it. As long as he saw Lin Yao at school, his eyes would subconsciously fall on Lin Yao's shoulder injury because of him.

He Zhe thought of the corners of Lin Yao's bent lips at any time, and his smile was soaked in his beautiful skin bones. When he stared at him, it seemed that the world had become brighter, and pain and sadness had become far away.

He Zhe never thought that something would happen to Lin Yao.

In his opinion, as beautiful as Lin Yao, it is a being loved by God.

Soon He Zhe arrived at Lin Yao's house and took the elevator upstairs. Outside Lin Yao's house, he knocked for a long time. No one in the room answered, but he disturbed the people in the next room.

The owner opened the door and came out. Originally, he had just come back from work and wanted to be quiet for a while. The disturbing knock on the door made him headache. He opened the door and scolded. He looked at a handsome face. The boy was quite tall and stood there, with turbulent momentum.

In the waveless attention of He Zhe staring, the owner was deterred in an instant. His open lips immediately closed, and then closed his door tightly like fleeing.

He Zhe stood silently in front of Lin Yao's house for a while. Qiu Yu rushed to the back and called He Zhe to ask him how was going on here. He Zhe then pulled away.

At present, this situation has actually revealed something.

As for Qiu Yu's understanding of Lin Yao, he made an appointment with He Zhe in the library together. Even if there was really something urgent halfway, he didn't even have time to call He Zhe.

To take a step back, my mobile phone was lost. At that time, I couldn't contact He Zhe, or I couldn't remember He Zhe's phone number. Then you can go home and take the money to the Internet cafe and use □□ to contact He Zhe. They all have this software on their mobile phones. Lin Yao is not the kind of person who will leave his friends and don't even say hello.

But if there is an accident, what should happen?

Qiu Yu and He Zhe took a bus back to the restaurant where He Zhe and Lin Yao had eaten before.

Qiu Yu looked around and wanted to find a monitor.

Looking at Qiu Yu's anxious face, He Zhe suddenly thought of a phone call not long ago, which was completely without warning.

He Zhe remembered a message point. He remembered that he had not told Tian Hongming that he called Lin Yao, and the other party's phone was turned off. Why did Tian Hongming know that it was turned off, not that it could not be connected? The nature of the two are different.

He Zhe slowly raised his eyes from the ground to up. The corners of his mouth twitched slightly and took a few steps back to hit Tian Hongming again.

"...I found Lu Ming." He Zhe's dark eyes are as sharp as sharp as a sharp blade.

Tian Hongming pulled up his volume in consternation and shouted, "What?"

Immediately realizing that he was too excited, Tian Hongming controlled his shock and asked slowly, "Where did he find it? He should be okay?"

"It's not very good."

"Yes, isn't it? What happened?" Tian Hongming put his mobile phone close to his ear. He didn't find it, and his voice began to tremble a little.

"I'm injured, and now I'm in a coma."

He Zhe's tone was steady and waveless, but Tian Hongming did not notice the situation in He Zhe because he was guilty of being a thief. Unexpectedly, He Zhe would find Lin Yao so quickly, and then hypocritically expressed his concern for Lin Yao.

"Have you made an emergency number? Hurry up and take it to the hospital.

The corners of He Zhe's mouth had raised. He called here. Qiu Yu heard the sound there. Qiu Yu didn't know who He Zhe was on the phone, but he heard He Zhe and the other party that Lin Yao had found it. Qiu Yu walked over and opened his mouth to ask something. He Zhe pointed to his thin lips and motioned Qiu Yu to be quiet.

"I've already called. Are you at home now?" He Zhe asked casually.

"Yes, at home." Tian Hongming's heart thumped and jumped to his throat.

"Okay, that's it. I'll hang up first."

Holding the phone, He Zhe held the phone hard with his fingers, and the phone screen was faintly deformed.

"Go to Tian Hongming's house." He Zhe said to Qiu Yu, who came to him.

Qiu Yu stared at He Zhe's face, nodded, and then went to Tian Hongming together.

Shortly after the coma, three or four hours, Lin Yao woke up from a trance.

There was a cold air in the room. Lin Yao is currently wearing a thin light blue cotton-padded shirt and has a chill without control.

There was unexpected darkness in front of him, and there was no light. Lin Yao tried to move his body. His arms were cut back and tied behind him. He listened carefully with his ears, and the surroundings were a little unusually quiet.

"What's going on now?" Lin Yao didn't see any panic on his face. Even if he was in a disadvantage crisis, he was not afraid or afraid.

"Xing Jian and Han Dongyang joined hands to tie you up." Systematically present a fact.

Lin Yao bent his lips and smiled, meaning: "But you haven't told me until now."

"They are not on the last minute. Obviously, they are prepared in advance. You didn't reveal anything."

"Why?"