020 - Send a wife to the school hunk 20

Start from the beginning

When the other party thought he was a friend, he repayed his injustification as soon as he had an accident and went to look for evidence to prove his innocence.

Such a person, He Zhe thought, how could he let go? He had to get him.

Tang Bing also dropped out of school a few days after He Zhe dropped out of school. It is said that she was mentally damaged and went home to recuperate.

In a blink of an eye, there was a holiday with three days off.

Before Lin Yao took the initiative to contact He Zhe, He Zhe called Lin Yao for the first time.

At that time, Lin Yao almost suspected that his eyes had hallucinations. When he answered the phone, there was a familiar and more beautiful male voice from the opposite side, and the corners of Lin Yao's mouth spontaneously raised.

"Library? All right."

"See you tomorrow." The opposite side is sounded.

"Uh-huh." Lin Yao nodded gently at the end of the phone.

After hanging up the phone, Lin Yao seemed to be in a good mood.

"After sending such a long of warmth and love, I finally got a little reward." Lin Yao took his mobile phone back in his pocket.

"The warmth is 80. He Zhe is very smart. It seems that he guessed that you put the audio on." The system said.

"Just guess it. It's not difficult to guess."

There was no class in the evening. After class in the afternoon, the holiday began. Lin Yao sorted out the books and materials to take home at the desk.

"How to arrange the holiday?" Qiu Yu hasn't left yet. He is not going to bring anything back. Just borrow Lin Yao's exercises when the class starts.

Lin Yao looked squintly at Qiu Yu, who came over and said in a faint voice: "Go to the library to study."

"Do you still learn during the holiday? Your grades have always been so good that you don't read for two or three days, and it won't have any impact. Let's climb the mountain and travel. Qiu Yu has a great playful heart. As long as he has enough time, he basically won't even touch books.

"I have made an appointment with someone else. You'd better find someone else." Lin Yao ziped up his schoolbag and hung his shoulders, and was about to walk outside the classroom.

Qiu Yu pressed Lin Yao's shoulder and looked at it as he asked. He was very sure: "Is it He Zhe again?"

Lin Yao gave Qiu Yu an expression that you guessed correctly.

"No, wait, I really don't understand what's wrong with that boy. You suddenly got so close to him, and we have a better relationship." Qiu Yu held this in his heart for a long time. Today, he finally took this opportunity to say it, thinking that he would be embarrassed, but in fact he didn't.

"He is good. I like him very much and my academic performance is good. I want to take the Jiang University entrance examination, and so happens to be him, so I made an appointment to review together."

Lin Yao gave such an explanation.

It sounds like this, but Qiu Yu always feels that something is wrong.

But anyway, it's his business that he doesn't like to study. He can't stop people who love learning from going to school, so he is really too selfish.

Qiu Yu really wants to be with Lin Yao. He is so nervous, but he can't notice anything. Lin Yao looks gentle and easy to approach on the surface, but many times, Qiu Yu will have the feeling that Lin Yao is very far away. Even if he is in front of him, it is far away, the distance to his heart seems to be horizontal. There is a huge gap.

He can't cross it, at least Qiu Yu can't pass.

As for whether He Zhe can go there, Qiu Yu doesn't know.

Looking at Lin Yao's attitude towards He Zhe, it's a little different from them. Maybe He Zhe can.

During the three days of the holiday, both of them went to the gate of the library early to meet and took a seat upstairs of the library together.

The two sit together and study hard. There is basically little communication in the middle. When they go out for lunch, they will say something irrelevant.

Even sometimes, He Zhe stared at Lin Yao with a deep gaze. Lin Yao just pretended not to know and didn't see it.

As long as He Zhe doesn't take the initiative to poke the middle layer of tulle, he will not touch it.

At night, I walked out of the library when it was getting dark, accompanied by a ride, and separated at a certain intersection.

The first day is safe, and the second day is still fine.

It happened at noon on the third day.

Coincidentally, the two went to a restaurant for dinner and met Tian Hongming, who also went to that store. Tian Hongming was not alone and was with several other friends.

They were all Ning Gao. Everyone almost knew each other, so they gathered a table. When they knew that Lin Yao and He Zhe were studying together in the library, they showed a shocked expression.

Obviously, they are all top students, but they work harder than them. People are simply better than dead people.

After dinner, Tian Hongming, who left the restaurant and suddenly walked behind, stopped Lin Yao and said that he wanted to say something to him.

Lin Yao asked He Zhe to go to the library first. He would go there later. The location of the restaurant was not too remote. From time to time, passers-by walked around. Tian Hongming's friends were not far away and did not disturb the two.

"I'm sorry, I apologize for the impulse to offend you before. I hope I don't remember it." Tian Hongming has a sincere attitude.

Lin Yao was quite surprised. He almost forgot Tian Hongming's previous verbal insult to him. He shook his head to show that he didn't care: "I have forgotten."

Tian Hongming smiled a little: "That's good. I sometimes have a straightforward mouth. I will try my best to pay attention to it in the future."

Lin Yao's peach blossom eyes were clear and bright. He nodded slightly: "There's nothing else. Let's go first."

Tian Hongming saw Lin Yao turn around and walk to the opposite street. The smile at the corners of his mouth gradually annihilated, and his eyes suddenly looked ahead of the right.

There, a black SUV started silently, drove forward, and slowly approached the forest.

After driving to Lin Yao to cover up his body, the black vehicle stopped for a moment. After starting again, Lin Yao, who was originally walking there, suddenly disappeared.

The author has something to say:
Don't worry, cannon fodder is always cannon fodder, so I jumped this time and then go to prison. Prison n day trip, plus special uniforms and special bracelets.
Without cannon fodder, the attack will not collapse, and the small wheelchair is not easy to push.
Crazy waves on the edge of the sea, la la la~