018 - Send a wife to the school hunk 18

Začít od začátku

Lin Yao looked at the boy's bowed back in the classroom, his eyes moved horizontally and moved to He Zhe, a little like his illusion. He Zhe seemed to be angry.

Lin Yao smiled at He Zhe and asked him 'What' in the form of his mouth. The next moment, He Zhe turned around without warmth, leaving Lin Yao a cold back of his head.

"Is he angry?" Lin Yao secretly asked the system.

"Uh-huh." Systematic road.

"Why?" Because he doesn't go to his house anymore? Lin Yao guessed that was this.

Why don't he move there directly?

Just halfway through this semester, Lin Yao actually had a similar idea from the beginning, that is, to bring the distance between him and He Zhe to the nearest point.

Recently, Lin Yao lived with He Zhe.

It makes He Zhe's accommodation unrealistic, and it's easier for him to operate.

"If He Zhe likes you, what are you going to do?" Without warning, the system asked Lin Yao such a strange question.

"What do I need to do? He likes me, and I happen to like him, so I'm a good friend..." The words came to an abrupt end. Lin Yao's meaning that the likes mentioned by the system may be different from his understanding.

"What did you find?" Lin Yao didn't believe that the system would say this for no reason.

The system half-hiddenly paraphrased what he had seen to Lin Yao: "After you fell asleep last night, He Zhe secretly kissed you."

Lin Yao's expression shook, and his lips gradually tightened: "What did you just say?" He needs to confirm again.

"He Zhe kissed you secretly. His love for you is no longer a friend." Sooner or later, Lin Yao will know this matter. Instead of letting Lin Yao find out by himself, the system believes that it has the responsibility to inform Lin Yao in advance.

One more important reason is that during the days when Lin Yao went to live with He Zhe, He Zhe's feelings were getting stronger and stronger day by day. If there might be a chance to stop it at the beginning, then now the relationship has completely taken shape, can't stop it or peel it off.

Lin Yao fell into a long silence. The bell rang in class. Lin Yao entered the classroom and sat on the stool. The teacher kept talking on the podium. Lin Yao looked at the blackboard and held the pen's fingers hard until the cyan blood vessels on the back of his hand protruded.

When the class was about to be over, Lin Yao suddenly smiled.

For the first time, he took over this task of sending warmth and love to the future preparatory villain. Obviously, he was not sure of this degree. Warmth was sent, and it seemed that he was about to send him to the past at the same time.

Lowered down, the slender curly eyelashes fainted with shallow silhouettes on the lower eyelids, and Lin Yao's raised corners of his lips slowly pressed back.

He has done a lot of tasks. It's not that he has never met and liked him. He Zhe will like him, which is not particularly incomprehensible.

Originally, the body he possessed this time was excellent in appearance. He Zhe chose to kiss him secretly and was unwilling to tell him directly, which proves that He Zhe still had concerns.

I should be afraid that I will be rejected by myself after saying it.

Then Lin Yao will take advantage of He Zhe's hesitation from the bottom of his heart to make He Zhe better not confess to him before he leaves.