016 - Send a wife to the school hunk 16

Start from the beginning

Naturally, those people were dissatisfied with the behavior of the elderly. At one time, they doubted the authenticity of the suicide note and went to the relevant departments to verify that the suicide note was valid.

That is to say, in a blink of an eye, most of the old man's property became He Zhe's, and his uncles looked at him more at enemies.

He Zhe got a lot of wealth, but his life did not change much from the past. He still lived in a small house outside his school and went to and finish classes on time every day.

The classmates didn't know much about what had happened to his grandfather, but from the occasional look at He Zhe, he could faintly notice that He Zhe had become colder than before.

Sometimes when he approaches him, he always feels that the other party is a walking ice.

Even his original good friend Tian Hongming faintly felt He Zhe's alienation. Sometimes he planned to ask He Zhe to go out to play football, but he either couldn't find it or was rejected by the other party on the grounds that he wanted to do the title.

Tian Hongming was treated indifferently by He Zhe and felt uncomfortable. One day, when he found Lin Yao, he had a premonion. Although Lin Yao spent less time with He Zhe, Lin Yao must know more than him.

"He Zhe has become strange recently. Do you know what happened to him?" Tian Hongming asked Lin Yao that his attitude was not a demanding attitude, but a kind of high-facedness in it.

In fact, Lin Yao didn't quite understand. He Zhemingming saw the last scene of the old man, which was different from the original plot, so that it should not suddenly change so much, or even deeper than the emotions in the original plot.

Like what he did, it's useless.

"I'm not sure. If you really want to know, you can ask him yourself." He Zhe didn't want to mention anything, and Lin Yao would not take the initiative to tell anyone.

"Lu Ming, I have always felt that you are quite annoying. Don't you just rely on your own woman's face?" Tian Hongming was inexplicably stimulated by Lin Yao's unhurried tone. His satirical insults did not go through the brain and spurted out.

Lin Yao was a little surprised that Tian Hongming would not like him, as if there was no reason.

It's not right. Many girls in the school like him, and maybe there is someone Tian Hongming secretly in love with him.

"That's what you think. Tian Hongming secretly fell in love with a girl in her sophomore year of high school, who sent you a love letter not long ago." The system told Lin Yao.

"That Tian Hongming hates me, and it's understandable." He was said to be like a woman, and Lin Yao was not angry at all. His feelings, even if he hated, would not be wasted on people like Tian Hongming.

"Really? I hate me, so please continue to hate it. It happens that I also think you are more eye-catching."

On the other side, Lin Yao has never been a submissive person. Some people say that they hate him. If it's good, please stay away from him. It's better to get out of the edge.

Tian Hongming's eyes immediately jumped out of his eyes and said fiercely, "Lu Ming, you are looking for a fight..."

It was not before he could spit out the word. A depression behind him suddenly hit him. Tian Hongming's scalp was numb. He stiffened his body and turned his head.

Seeing He Zhe when he appeared behind, a pair of black pupils flashed like cold-blooded beasts.

At that moment, Tian Hongming felt that his legs were even weak and wanted to fall down.