015 - Send a wife to the school hunk 15

Start from the beginning

The school Lin Yao wants to go to is the same as He Zhe's, and Grandpa He is relieved.

"I asked He Zhe that he also seemed to plan to go to Jiangda. If nothing unexpected happens, he should be able to be the same school in the future." The major is still uncertain. With their current achievements, going to Jiangda is a matter of stability.

"He Zhe's child looks cold. After you have been in contact with him for a long time, you should find that he is actually not good at expressing emotions." Grandpa He said good things about his grandson.

Lin Yao smiled and nodded: "Yes, he uses more expressions. Compared with those who can speak kindly, I also prefer people like He Zhe."

Seeing that Lin Yao had this comment on his grandson, Grandpa He thought that he really didn't see the wrong person. Even if he left one day, Lin Yao was beside He Zhe, and he had less concern.

Grandpa He leaned back and suddenly fell asleep. Lin Yao got up, helped the old man lie down slowly, covered the quilt, took a nap when he saw someone take a nap, and left the table to do information exercises.

Picking up the pen, the tip of the pen hung on a math problem. After a while, it fell, and finally fell, also because of a reminder from the system.

"He is sick."

With a miso sound, Lin Yao suddenly got up from the chair and almost knocked down the chair. He turned around and rushed to the old man's bed, grabbed the old man's shoulder and shouted.

"Grandpa, grandpa..."

The old man's body twitched slightly. Lin Yao even called several times and the old man didn't respond. Lin Yao ran out of the ward. A nurse happened to be in the corridor. Lin Yao anxiously called the nurse and asked the nurse to go to the ward.
.
The red light on the operating room is on, with a dazzling color like blood.

Lin Yao squeezed the phone tightly with his right hand, and his raised finger bones faintly white. He called He Zhe at school as soon as possible and informed him that Grandpa He Zhe suddenly fell ill again and was currently sent to the operating room.

He Zhe didn't ask why Lin Yao was in the hospital at this time. He received a phone call. I heard that his grandfather had an accident and ran away from the school.

On boarding his bicycle, He Zhe's eyes were so dark that he didn't seem to have a trace of light. He couldn't hear any sound from the outside world, only a bang and his heartbeat from his chest.

In less than ten minutes, He Zhe rushed to the hospital. He didn't have time to lock his bicycle. He put it directly by the roadside and ran upstairs.

Out of the elevator and turning a corner, He Zhe looked forward. In the middle of the corridor stood a tall and tall boy.

The boy's side face was exquisite and the lines were smooth. He stood there quietly, staring at the operating room door directly opposite without blinking.

For a moment, it seemed that all the surrounding scenes had receded, and the world became gray. In He Zhe's eyes, Lin Yao, who was only a few meters away, was the colorful one.

He Zhe approached slowly step by step, and a feeling called fear spread in the bottom of his heart. At one moment, He Zhe felt unprecedented fear. He even had a kind of boy who might blink by himself and the bright colors in front of him would completely disappear.

The world returned to light, and He Zhe came to Lin Yao. Lin Yao heard the sound of approaching footsteps and looked back at He Zhe.

When He Zhe heard the sound of the snow mountain collapse, he opened his mouth and seemed to say something. The voice suddenly stalled on the tip of his tongue and could not be pronone a word.

"Grandpa is in there." Lin Yao smiled at He Zhe, but tears seemed to be shaking faintly in the eyes of the peach blossoms.

He Zhe turned around and stood side by side with Lin Yao. After a long time, he opened his lips slightly, his voice was hoarse, and said two words: "Thank you." Thank you for calling me in the hospital.

Lin Yaoyu looked at He Zhe. He Zhe had a handsome face and a slight blue veins on his forehead. Lin Yao sighed slightly in his heart and stretched out his hand to hold He Zhe's wrist.

He Zhe's hand trembled gently, and then he didn't break away and did nothing else.

The two of them pulled hands and stood silently in the operating room until the blood-red light on the door went out, the door of the operating room opened, and the doctor wearing a white mask came out of it.

"...I'm sorry." The doctor's eyes turned on He Zhe and Lin Yao's faces, and He Zhe, who was five or six points similar to the old man's face, said.

A sourness immediately rushed to He Zhe's throat.His lower lips trembled, and his throat suddenly scratched. He felt that even if he opened his lips, he was difficult to breathe.

The author has something to say:

He Zhe: I feel uncomfortable. I need my wife to kiss him.
Lin Yao · Bar Haw kissed his forehead: Are you better?
He Zhe pouted his mouth: My wife kisses here.
Lin Yao stared: Dead, ugly thing.
He Zhe · There is no love for...