015 - Send a wife to the school hunk 15

Start from the beginning

"Are you in a bad mood?" The system made a sound in Lin Yao's middle of the bus.

Lin Yao was silent for a long time and didn't get out of the car until he returned to the system: "It's not happy, is it?"

"Human life has been in this way for decades, and no one can escape the fate of death. This is the established law."

"I know." But if he wanted to see a person with his own eyes who already had feelings and died in front of him, Lin Yao felt that his heart still switched and switched.

Sometimes Lin Yao feels that every time he travels to a different plane to do tasks like this, he will put his true feelings into it. In fact, it is not good. He should study like other colleagues who he is attached to. Like them, no matter who he is possessed, no matter what happens outside, he will strip his emotions directly. Go out, so that the task is easier to complete, and in the next world, there is no need to pull out the emotions of the previous world.

It looks good like that. Lin Yao tried to do this and gave up halfway. If even his feelings were false, he would have a feeling that he was false in itself.

He really feels everything from around him. These are what he has got, so he has to pay.

With his sincerity, he doesn't want to be a work-like robot.

Arriving at the hospital, Lin Yao went to Grandpa He's ward and had some lunch casually on the street. When he went there, it was not too late, and his grandfather had just finished dinner. As soon as he saw Lin Yao appearing at the door, a loving smile on his face suddenly bloomed.

"Why did you come today?" Grandpa He thought Lin Yao and He Zhe came last night, and he should not come today.

"Since it has been agreed to come at noon every day, there will be no less day." Lin Yao put the exercise book materials on the table next to him and sat down on a stool by the hospital bed.

"Grandpa, do you want to eat fruit? Shall I cut it for you?" Eating a fruit after dinner was good for his health. Lin Yao thought of this, but immediately, the radian raised at the corners of his mouth was suppressed and down again.

"Then peel a pear." Grandpa He turned his eyes and looked at the fruit plate on the table and picked a variety of fruit.

Lin Yao held a fruit knife. The knife was exquisite, and the peel slowly elongated and fell to the ground.

Throw the peel into the trash can, and then Lin Yao handed the peeled pear to the old man.

"I can't finish so much alone. You can eat some too." Pears are cold fruits. It's okay to eat a little. If there is too much, Grandpa He's body may not be able to stand it.

Lin Yao's fingers tightened slightly. He looked down at the complete pear. After a while, he didn't start to divide the pear.

After eating the pear, Lin Yao went to the bathroom to wash his hands. There was a mirror set on the wall. Lin Yao silently looked up into the glass mirror and saw that the end of his eyes was a little strangely red. He picked up his hand and pressed his finger twice.

Dry the water stains on your hand, adjust the face and go out.

"...Have you decided which university to go to in the future?" Grandpa He opened the topic.

"Well, it's decided." Lin Yao nodded gently.

"Which one?"

"Jiang Da." In this city, it is the top school in a category of undergraduate colleges.

"Yes, that school is good and the learning atmosphere is very good." Grandpa He liked Lin Yao from the bottom of his heart and asked about the college Lin Yao wanted to go to. Because he was worried that He Zhe might not meet Lin Yao again in the future, he hoped that He Zhe could continue to keep in touch with Lin Yao even in the future.