011 - Send a wife to the school hunk 11

Start from the beginning

After Lin Yao parked his bicycle in a car by the roadside, he calculated the exact time when He Zhe walked out of the hospital gate and was about to do. To be honest, this was the first time he did it, and he was really a little nervous.

I'm not worried about how serious my body will be hit, but I'm worried about He Zhe. Let He Zhe watch him be hit by a car. I don't know if it will create a psychological shadow to He Zhe.

This is the first and will be the last time.

Lin Yao looked around and found a target vehicle.

The car came from behind, and the owner was calling someone.

I'm sorry, but don't worry, I won't blackmail you. Lin Yao apologized to the owner in his heart. He picked up the foot on the ground, put it on the pedal, and pedaled the bicycle forward and rode slowly.

Then in order to avoid the oncoming pedestrians - although the road outside the hospital is wide, the traffic is quite large. Many pedestrians do not take the sidewalk, but the streets.

Lin Yao hit the faucet to the left, and the car behind followed him. The front of the car directly hit the bicycle and knocked Lin Yao to the ground with the bicycle in an instant.

Ah, a passer-by looked at it and exclaimed at that time.

The owner slammed on the brakes, hung up the phone and hurriedly pushed the door and got off the car.

In the car accident, almost all the eyes of the surrounding people were focused. The owner ran to the front of the car and saw that he really knocked down, and his face turned pale in an instant.

The owner stretched out his hand to get up and wanted to pull Lin Yao up, but he was worried that it would aggravate Lin Yao's injury. He left the car in place, turned around and rushed to the hospital next to him, ready to call a medical staff over.

As soon as the owner left, pedestrians gathered over and surrounded Lin Yao in the middle.

"How are you? Can you stand up by yourself?" A slightly older woman in the crowd asked that people wanted to help, but for some reasons, they just stood and didn't really come forward.

It was the bicycle, not Lin Yao. At the precise prompt of the system, Lin Yao fell to the right first when the car hit it.

Because it happened too quickly, neither pedestrian nor the owner knew that Lin Yao fell down by himself.

So Lin Yao fell to the ground at this time. He didn't get up for a long time. In everyone's opinion, he was knocked unconscious. In essence, he pretended to be.

However, in order to be realistic, the system caused a little scar on his left foot.

Slowly opening his eyes, Lin Yao struggled to get up from the ground. He looked up and looked around confusedly. He looked at a loss.

In view of the fact that he lay sideways before, people did not see Lin Yao's face clearly. When he shook his body, there was a series of thumps around him.

Those who had not moved before they had stood around began to move. They went to Lin Yao to help him hold his body and help him lift the bicycle that fell to the ground.

"Thank you, thank you." Lin Yao thanked the person who helped him. He reached out to take over his car, pushed the car and began to leave. It seemed that he didn't take the car crash seriously and was ready to leave.

He left, and someone followed him.

"You were hit by a car. Next to the hospital, go to the hospital for a check-up."