Jigen| Halloween Jealousy

Requested: @Ryanwhite102
Type: Halloween🎃, Slight!Smut🍋
Jealous!Jigen Daisuke x fem!reader
Words: 1155
Other: None

•──────⋅ ☾ ☼ ☽ ⋅──────•

"You're not wearing that..." Jigen mumbled as he stared at his girlfriend's Halloween outfit... It was a demon costume but it was very revealing in certain places and Jigen didn't like the fact that she would be watched by other men.

"Huh? Why not? My friends picked it out. It's too late to change now, anyways so let's go!" She grabbed his hand and dragged him over to the front door. Jigen sighed and they left their home.

☾ ☼ ☽

"Do we have to—?" Jigen asked as they walked towards the front door. Inside the house were music, laughter, and chatter heard.

"Jigen, please. I've been wanting to go to this party ever since I got an invite. Besides, you can't just sit at home all day and do nothing beside smoking," she said and took his cigarette and took a drag.

Jigen let out a sigh and wrapped his arm around her waist, "Alright, let's get this over with..." he mumbled and Y/n tossed the cancer-stick away before ringing the doorbell, only for Y/n's best friend to open the door. "Y/n! I'm glad you made it!"

"Hi, F/n (friend's name). Sorry it took so long, it took some time to convince Mr.Grumpy over here," Y/n joked while pointing at Jigen.

F/n laughed and Jigen sweat dropped, "Geez, thanks, babe," Y/n snickered and kissed his cheek, "You're welcome~"

"Alright lovebirds, booze is in the kitchen and snacks is over there. Oh, and I want to meet you some people I meet. You mind if I borrow her for a bit?" F/n asked Jigen. He looked down at Y/n to see her make puppy eyes at him and he sighed, "Sure. I'll go get us drinks," he said and walked off.

"Come on! You're gonna love these people!" F/n said as she dragged a smiling Y/n towards a group of two women and three men.

"Hey guys! This is Y/n, my best friend since High School,"

"Hi, it's nice to meet you all," Y/n said and they all greeted her before F/n introduced their names, "... And this is R/n (Random name)! A co-worker of mine," F/n said as she motioned to the slight buff yet slender man.

"Nice to meet you, darling. You look very... gorgeous," "Right, he's a bit of a flirt," F/n whispered to Y/n who sweat dropped, "And you tell me now?"

"Hey, R/n? Better lay off a bit of the flirting with this one, she got a boyfriend—"

"Hey F/n! Get over here!"

"Oh, right there," F/n called to the group and turned to Y/n, "You don't mind me leaving for a couple of minutes?" Y/n was about to answer but R/n cut her too it, "Don't worry, F/n, I'll keep her company," F/n looked at Y/n who shrugged and F/n walked off.

"So, a boyfriend, huh?" He asked and leaned on the wall beside Y/n. "Yeah..."

"Where is he?"

"Getting drinks in the kitchen," she said, avoiding eye contact. R/n smirked and got closer, "No need to be shy, darling. I don't bite, well if you don't want me too," he said and chuckled, showing off his fake vampire teeth and Y/n rolled her eyes, "Can you back off a bit? In a bit claustrophobic," she said as she was pressed to the wall beside her but what R/n did next surprised her, "You know, your boyfriend is taking very long to get drinks... So why don't I show you a good time in the meantime~?" He grabbed her chin to make her look up at him and he grabbed her waist to keep her still.

"Let me go," Y/n said angrily and the man chuckled, "Make me, darling—" Y/n watched as the man before her reserved a punch to the face. She backed off form the man and felt another hand go around her waist, "She told you to let her go, dickhead!" Y/n looked up at her boyfriend and he turned to her, "I knew it was a bad idea to come here, let's go home," he said and began to drag her out of the house.

Y/n had a frown as they left the party... earlier than expected.

☾ ☼ ☽

Y/n closed the front door as she listened to her boyfriend mumble curse words under his breath. She looked over at him, he had his back towards her and she walked over to hug him from behind, her forehead against just back.

"I'm sorry,"

"What are you apologizing for? If anyone, it's that dough-bag that should apologize to you," Jigen said and Y/n walked around him to face him. Jigen looked down at her before hugging her and let out a sigh. "I don't like other people looking at you that way..."

"You were jealous? Or just protective?" Y/n asked and looked up at him, "I guess... I was a little bit of both," he said and kissed her lips.

"You're mine," Y/n smiled, "Yes... I'm yours, and you're mine," she said and kissed his lips once more, this time, more passion was involved.

Jigen picked her up with their lips still connected and walked her towards the bedroom. "What do you say about me holding you in my arms for the rest of the night?" He asked and laid her down and took out a condom from the drawer beside the bed and Y/n smiled, "I would like that,"

☾ ☼ ☽

Moans and skin touching each other echoed throughout the room.
Jigen admired the sight beneath him as he thrusted into the woman of his dreams.

Y/n held Jigen's hand tighter as she began to feel a knot form. Jigen got the message and with some more thrusts, the two of them came.

Jigen kissed her lips and she returned it. Moaning slightly as he pulled out of her.

Jigen parted from the kiss and removed the condom before tossing it into the trash.
He turned back to Y/n to see she was about to fall asleep so he laid down beside her and held her close. "You did great, babe... I love you,"

"I love you, too. My jealous man," she tiredly joked and Jigen scoffed a smile, "Shut up and go to sleep," he said playfully and Y/n giggled as she closed her eyes and snuggled closer into his arms. Her head laying on his chest, it didn't take long for her to fall asleep while listening to his soothing heartbeat.

Jigen smiled down at the sight as he played some more with her hair. He soon feel asleep as well. Happy she was his and only his.