Marine!Zenigata x Pirate!reader

Pirate AU
Marine!Zenigata x Pirate!reader

•──────⋅ ☾ ☼ ☽ ⋅──────•

Y/n were on upper deck, looking out at the beautiful ocean when they suddenly spotted another ship... but it wasn't a normal ship... it was a marine ship. "Cap'n!" Lupin popped his head up from lower deck and looked at them, "Yes, Y/n-cakes?"

"Marine ship northwest from here!" Y/n called and everyone got on upper deck to see what was happening.

Jigen, the captains right hand man looked through a binoculars. "They're right, cap'n. It's Zenigata and his men,"

Lupin smirked, "Then why don't we visit them on their little ship, ay? Lads and lassie, let's get to work!" Lupin yelled and they all went to work. Y/n smiled, "You just want to have fun, don't you cap'n?"

"Maybe you're right, my dear. But I also knew who else would be happy to see pops again," he teased and smirked as he walked towards the helm to steer the ship towards the marines.

☾ ☼ ☽

As they got closer. Y/n climbed up a little in the ropes of the ship, "Cap'n, may I have the honor?"

He nodded and Y/n took out their gun and shoot up in the air, getting the marines attention.

"Hey boys~ Where is your captain if I may ask?" The stupid marines who hadn't realized who they were yet pointed at the cabin and there in the doorway, came none other than Zenigata.

"What the hell was that gunshot-" he stoped when he saw Y/n and they waved. "Why hello there honey. Have a nice day out at sea?"

"Y/n?" His gaze then moved down to Lupin and the others and he growled, "Men! Get them!" He yelled and the marines made their way to the other ship but Y/n, Jigen, and Goemon who now stood on the taffrail with a sword and guns to stop them, them blinding the way caused the marines to fall into the water or not leave their own ship.

As he three blocked the way over to their ship, Lupin ran around on his own ship as he was chased by Zenigata who had sneaked on board.

"Lupin! Get back here!" He yelled and Y/n turned to them. Lupin laughed, "Y/n! Now!" Lupin called and Y/n smirked as they used one of the spare ropes and caught Zenigata with ease.

"What the-" Zenigata fell down and Y/n walked over as he sat up. They crouched before him. "Hi there love," Y/n said and Zenigata looked at them. "Why are you with them?" He growled and Y/n sighed, "Am I not allowed to be a pirate?"

"Y-Yes, of course, but... I don't like that you're with Lupin," he said and looked down. Y/n stared at their boyfriend and kissed his cheek, he blushed. "Are you jealous?"

"What?! No!" Y/n smirked

"You totally are... wait... d-do you think I would cheat on you with Lupin?" Y/n looked Zenigata in the eyes and he nodded slightly and looked down. "Oh Koichi... I would never leave you for someone like Lupin. He's a good friend to me but that's all he is," Zenigata smiled slightly up at them and Y/n kissed his lips.

It was short but even if the two wanted to be by each other's side more, Y/n had to let Zenigata go back to his marines.

Y/n helped him stand.

"Will you let us go for this time?" Y/n questioned and Zenigata smirked, "If I get another kiss," he said and leaned down. Y/n giggled and leaned up and their lips meet in a loving and passionate kiss.

But it was soon interrupted by Lupin who wolf whistled. "Wow, never thought I would see you together with Pops, Y/n," Y/n and Zenigata parted.

Zenigata glared at the other man and Y/n laughed as she held Zenigata back, "Well, what can I say? I can't think of a life without him,"