Zenigata x reader

Requested by @Inspectorzipzap

•──────⋅ ☾ ☼ ☽ ⋅──────•

Y/n stepped into the café that they were gonna meet Inspector Zenigata after a long time apart.

Half a year ago, Y/n had been send to another part of the country to help out with some high crime rating areas, but now they're back home and with their old co-workers.

One of their closest co-workers and friends being Koichi Zenigata. The two decided to have a coffee together.

What Y/n didn't quite know about Zenigata, was that he had a crush on them and when they left, he had already missed them more than he ever imagined.

"Hi!" Y/n said as they walked up to the table he was sitting by. "H-Hi Lieutenant Y/n. Glad you could make it,"

"How many times have a told you to not call me that when we're off work, Y/n is fine,"

"M-My bad," Y/n rolled their eyes and smiled at the man before them, "Did you already order?"

"Yeah, yeah. I ordered a f/c (favorite coffee), I-I know you like them," he said and Y/n smiled, "Thank you, Koichi," they said and Zenigata blushed slightly at the fact they used his first name, which they've done before but he was still not used to it.

"Please, um, take a seat! Wanna hear about the trip and your work over there," Zenigata said and Y/n smiled as they took a seat and told him about it.

☾ ☼ ☽

"So, what have you been up to?"

"Me? Oh, I haven't been up to much when you were gone. Same old to try and catch Lupin. And my social life is nothing to talk about when you're not around,"

"Who's your new assistant I've heard so much about at work?"

"You mean Yata? Oh yeah, he's a good kid. A little naive at times but it works," Y/n giggled and sipped on their coffee when suddenly a group of teens at another table laughed out loud and Zenigata groaned in annoyance.

"Wanna head to my place? It'll be much more peaceful," Zenigata looked at them, slightly shocked as he felt much more nervous.
"S-Sure, yeah. That would be great,"

☾ ☼ ☽

"What?! You got shot?" Y/n quickly hushed Zenigata to calm him down. "It just got to my arm. Please now, keep it down. The doc said that my arm is fine now after some time of healing but I must be more careful in the future. Now stop worrying," they said as they stepped into the apartment.

"F-Fine, what else happened while you were there?"

"Oh nothing ya know... Got some fun time on my spare time~" Y/n said, their voice sounding a bit teasingly and sneaky.

"With who might I ask?" Zenigata asked, voice low.

"Heard about R/n (Random name)? He captured this century second greatest thief,"

"No, I-I've never heard of him. H-How did you meet him?" Zenigata asked, his voice sounding a bit off.

Y/n smirked, "Oh? You jealous Koichi?~"

The inspector blushed hard as he frowned a bit, "N-No, I'm not jealous. Just because I've not yet caught the world number one greatest thief. Doesn't mean that I'm jealous," Y/n's snicker turned into laughter and Zenigata looked at them, "H-Hey, don't laugh at me, I swear that I'm not jealous. I'm just asking, what's so great about him?"

Y/n looked away with a big smirk on their lips and Zenigata widened his eyes a bit. "Oh no, what are you up to?"

"What? Nothing!" They said playfully

"No, no, no, I've known you long enough to know that that look means nothing but trouble," he said as he watched them walk over to him.

"Admit it, Koichi, you are jealous" Y/n teased and Zenigata chuckled, "No, I won't admit anything. Quit with the interrogation tactic," he said as Y/n attacked him in a hug, causing him to fall down to sit on the couch with Y/n on his lap.

Zenigata looked at them with a blush covering his cheeks. "I mean, can you blame me? I think it's pretty reasonable that I want you all to myself,"

"What...? Were you gonna tell me, or-?" They asked as they parted from the hug a bit.

"No, I wasn't really gonna say anything. But... I've missed you so much since you left... way more than I thought I would," he spoke and Y/n stared at him with a tilted head.

Zenigata cleared his throat, "I-I mean, it can't be that much of a secret, right? Isn't that why you're teasing me all the time?"

"Wh-What are you talking about?"

"You make jokes about me being in love with you at least once a day before you took off. And our co-workers telling us that we fight like a married couple? Not ringing any bells?"

"Y-Yeah, b-but I've seen you with other people-"

"Yeah, sure. Before you left, I hooked up once or twice but I've never actually dated anyone since we got to know each other. Never been able to care about someone... ya know... the way I care about you,"

"Koichi..."

"Besides, I would do anything for you to keep you safe-" he spoke when Y/n felt something poke their lower region and she blushed.

"C-Could you please go off my lap now?" He spoke. Y/n, with a still noticing blush smirked, "Hmm... no,"

"Okay, so what now? I've confessed my undying love for you. You seem less than thrilled with the idea, so I should probably just go... I-I'm sorry if I made you uncomfort-" he was cut off by Y/n pressing their lips against his.

His eyes widen but he sooner or later relaxes and kissed back.
Y/n swing their arms around his neck as they slowly grind onto the inspector who slightly growled against the kiss, "Fuck... you sure you wanna do that?" He asked and Y/n smiled as they continued and grind harder, Zenigata smirked and kissed them again and moved so they were under him.

"Better," he mumbled and the two locked lips once again only for Y/n to reach up to his chest and slide their hand lower and lower to his... little friends.

Zenigata let out a surprised sound of pleasure at their touch when the front door flew up and no other than Y/n's younger brother, Oscar who worked together with Zenigata before.

Ge walked into the apartment only for him to stare in shock and disgust while the other two stared at him in shock and embarrassment.

"You pig! Get off of them!"