Fujiko| Late hours

Requested: None
Type: Fluff☁️
Fujiko Mine x fem!reader
Words: 365

•──────⋅ ☾ ☼ ☽ ⋅──────•

Y/n were sitting on the bed, back against the headboard as she read a book in piece.

She glanced over at the clock to see it was getting late when suddenly the door to her and her girlfriend's shared bedroom opened and in walked no other than Y/n's girlfriend, Fujiko.

Y/n continued to read when she felt Fujiko crawl onto the bed and laid down on top of her, her head resting on her chest.

Y/n frowned slightly so she bookmarked the book before placing it on the bedside table.
Y/n then turned her attention to Fujiko and held her tighter, placing a soft kiss to the top of her head.

"Bad day?" She asked as she ran her fingers through Fujiko's hair. Fujiko softly nodded in response, "Wanna talk 'bout it?" Y/n questioned again but this time, she shook her head.

Y/n nodded understandingly and a comfortable silence covered the room and Fujiko held Y/n gradually tighter as the bookworm continued to give her the affection and attention she needed.

"Baby... go and get changed, you can't sleep with a dress on," Y/n spoke softly and placed a kiss to Fujiko's forehead when she looked up.

Fujiko smiled at her before standing up and went over to the wardrobe to get changed into something more comfortable.

After a moment or two, she walked back and laid down on top of her girlfriend once again.
Once the two of them were comfortable, Y/n reached over to pull the covers over herself and her girlfriend.

"Princess," Fujiko spoke and Y/n looked down at her and hummed on response, "Can you talk, please? Doesn't matter about what, just talk," she pleaded and so she did.

Y/n began to tell her about her day, about the new book she was reading, and about what happened at the school she works at.

Some minutes later of talking, Y/n looked down to see Fujiko fast asleep. Y/n couldn't help but to smile and she laid a kiss to the top of Fujiko's head. "Goodnight love,"