𝑶𝑵𝑬. 𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘏 𝘚𝘊𝘏𝘖𝘖𝘓

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀 𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒's First day of school. Now it was Amanda's first year of junior, her hands on her purse straps, stared up at East High School in front of her. She let out a deep breath. Being nervous on the first day of school was always normal for her. Amanda was always the type of person to hide their nervousness. Especially now with almost a senior and running the school. Who knows, maybe this year would be better. Maybe she would come out of her shyness and make new friends.

Either way, she had to remind herself that this year would be different and that this year she had a feeling that this year would be her year. Amanda held her pink purse tighter as she started to walk to the front doors her heels clicking as she walked. She was so busy in her thoughts that she didn't notice someone was going to run past her and hit her.

Suddenly she was pushed making her let out a yelp in shock but before she could fall onto the ground arms held her at her waist keeping her steady on her feet. She looked up at the person who caught her and was met with kind brown eyes and brown curly hair looking down at her in shock. 

Amanda has never been the one to believe in love at first sight so she blinked twice because at first glance something inside told her that this was going to be the start of the story that she would tell her kids about. They both stared at each other in shock before Amanda broke the awkwardness and looked away.

"Hey, thanks Ricky for catching me," She told the shocked boy in front of her with a soft smile. Before walking away into the school leaving the still shocked boy outside.

Ricky stayed where he was standing and still watched where she once was with a look of awe on his face. Soon Big red came up to Ricky standing right next to him.

"Wow did she get even prettier?" Big red asked dreamily staring at where she once was.

Ricky didn't say anything.

Amanda Jones is known as an A-plus student and East high's sweetheart but is mostly known for her popularity and being rich.

Ricky remembers having a mere crush on her back in middle school but then he met Nini and well you know the rest.