eleven

The next few days went on and Beomgyu continued doing stuff but never going the full way. I decided I was finally ready though so on Friday I texted Beomgyu asking if he wanted to hang out after school and of course he answered 'yes'. He told me that since his parents wouldn't be home tonight we could hang out at his place to have some "alone time", in his words.

After school Beomgyu grabbed my hand and we ran back to his place. By the time we got there we were both out of breath and in need of a drink of some cold water. I went to the cabinet where Gyu told me his cups were and took out two glass cups. After I took the cups out I walked over to the fridge and filled the glasses up with ice and water.

I handed Gyu a glass and he immediately took a sip. I watched as he released his lips from the cup and bring his hand up, wiping the water off his lips with the back of his hand. He then licked his lips and looked at me, "Why haven't you drank the water yet?" He asked.

"Oh, I got distracted sorry." I say before taking a sip of the water.

Beomgyu softly laughs at me before he walks over to me and grabs my chin. He smiles before placing a kiss on my lips and pulling away. "We're all alone." He mentions. "I was thinking-" I cut him off.

"I'm ready." I speak. "Ready to like.. go all the way or whatever." I blush as I look down at the floor.

I feel his lips peck my forehead, "We can do that." Beomgyu says with a smile. He then takes my cup out of my hand and places both of our glasses on the counter. He then grabs my hand and pulls me into his bedroom. Beomgyu then starts to place kisses on my neck, gently sucking on it before he pulls away.

I take my shirt off to reveal my black lacy bra that Gyu had already seen a few days before. Gyu then does the same, revealing his light abs which I had also previously seen and felt. Beomgyu's hands immediately reach for my boobs which he gently squeezes before pulling his hands away again.

"Are you sure?" He asks me, making sure.

"Yes." I nod.

He then reaches for bra clasps, going to unbuckle them and take my bra off. He unclips it and I move my arms, letting the bra slide off me onto the floor. Beomgyu looks at my tits, desire written all over his face. He then reaches for my skirt and zips it down, the fabric dropping to the ground. I then step out of the skirt, moving a bit closer to the boy.

"You're so beautiful." He says and I nod before reaching for his pant, unbuckling it and zipping it down. Beomgyu then pulls them down and step out of his pants as well, the both of us now only in just our underwear.

Beomgyu then places his hands on my bare tits and squeezes them once again, a bit harder than last time. He then moves his thumbs and lets them glide over my nipples making me whine from the sensitivity. "Give me one second." He then says, releasing his hands from me before he goes over to his nightstand draw and pulling out a condom. "My dad made me buy some after you came over that one night and slept over." He says with a smile.

"Oh my gosh." I giggle as I step a little closer to him.

"Get on the bed baby." He says and I nod, doing as he says. I then watch as he opens the wrapper and throws it on the floor before he walks a bit closer to the bed. I see his chest rise a bit before he pulls his underwear down, revealing his cock which had already seen to be hard. He then places his hand at the tip and slides his dick into the condom.

"Take your underwear off." Beomgyu then instructs me as he softly stroked himself. I nod before slowly taking my underwear off, closing my legs before I throw the underwear onto the ground. Beomgyu smiles before he gets onto the bed and gently opens my legs kneeling in between them as he looks at me.

"You're a virgin?" He says as if it wasn't obvious.

"Yes." I answer.

"Me too." He then tells me before he places his hands on my thighs.

Beomgyu then brings his hand to his mouth and puts his middle and ring finger into his mouth, wetting it with his saliva. He then takes his hands out of his mouth once again before he brings his hand closer to my folds. He then gently places his fingers by my clit, slowly massaging circles against the sensitive skin. I'm softly moaning before he lowers his fingers and looks up at me. I nod and he slowly sticks his fingers inside me. I moan a bit louder at the feeling of someone else's fingers inside of me and I can feel his fingers start to move inside of me.

"Fuck." I whisper in pleasure and Beomgyu starts to fasten his pace staring at me lustfully. I then felt myself start to come closer to coming already, being too sensitive to last long. Beomgyu then takes his fingers out of me and brings them to his mouth, sucking my cum off of his hand.

He then brings his hands to his cock again and pumps himself a few more times before moving closer to me, hovering above me now. "Are you ready?" He asks.

"Yes." I nod and he nods before slowly putting himself inside of me. We both moan at this new feeling that neither of us are used to. He then starts to slowly grind his hips against mine, his cock moving farther inside of me. At first it was a bit painful but then after some more of his slow thrusts I began to feel a bit better.

The both of us are a moaning mess as he starts to fasten his pace now that both of us are more comfortable. "You're so beautiful." He breathily tells me as he places a harsh kiss against my lips.

His thrusts then began to become more sloppy as the both of us come closer to orgasming. "I'm gonna cum." He says.

"Me too." I softly say.

His hand then grabs mine and he pushes it up against the mattress, tightly holding onto it as I loudly moan, reaching my orgasm. Beomgyu thrusts into me a few more times before he stops, coming inside of the condom. He sighs for a moment, his grip still on my hand before he pulls himself out of me and plops down on his back.

"That was so good." He praises.

"It was." I agree.

a/n: has my smuts improved since my other books lmaooo