two

I get on the subway with Beomgyu and sit down next to him. "Wanna listen to music?" he asked me and I nodded. He then took out his headphones and put the connecter in his phone before handing me one and putting the other in his ear. I got closer to him since the wires weren't that long and he started playing some music. 

<3

We walked inside of the karaoke place and went to the counter to get a room for us. The women working at the counter told us the price and I pulled my wallet out to help pay but Beomgyu gave the woman his credit card before I could even take mine out. I stayed silent as I slowly put my card back into my wallet and put it away. The women then told us what room we would be in and we started heading there. 

When we got inside the room and closed the door I looked over to Beomgyu but I was immediately shut down before I could even say anything, "I wanted to pay. Besides, I was the one that suggested this. You weren't going to pay." Beomgyu told me right away. "Now, let's enjoy some karaoke. What song do you wanna do?" He asked me, changing the subject. 

I sighed, giving up, "I don't know but I want to sing to BTS." I told him. 

"Same." He said agreeing as he handed me a microphone. He then got his own and turned it on, I then did the same. 

We ended up going with 'Boy in Luv'. There was a countdown and Gyu and I looked at one another with smiles on both of our faces. 

"되고파, 너의 오빠. 너의 사랑이 난 너무 고파" we started singing.

<3

After singing some BTS songs for a while we moved onto other groups. Beomgyu got a call from his mom and so he went outside of the room and told me to pick out a song and sing alone this time. I instantly picked out 'Into the New World' by Girls Generation. It's probably one of the most iconic songs of all time when it comes to Kpop girl groups, in my opinion at least.

"전해주고 싶어 슬픈 시간이. 다 흩어진 후에야 들리지만" I started singing. 

<3

"사랑해 널 이 느낌 이대로." I sung as the song was getting closer to finishing. As I was singing the door opened and Beomgyu walked inside. "그려왔던 헤매임의 끝." I sung. "이 세상 속에서 반복되는.슬픔 이젠 안녕." I sung, putting my hand to my chest. "널 생각만 해도 난 강해져.울지 않게 나를 도와줘." I sung, coming closer to the end. "이 순간의 느낌 함께 하는 거야.다시 만난 우리의" I finished.

I watched the screen, waiting for my score to come up. I intently watched as an 100 came on the screen. I got 100! "Woo!" I screamed excitedly as I turned to face Beomgyu. "I got 100!" I yelled excitedly as I ran over to him and hugged him, jumping up and down. 

"Good job." Beomgyu said, laughing at how excited I was about this. I looked up at him with a smile and he looked down at me as well. He placed his hand on my back gently. There was definitely some tension here, I won't lie. 

I pulled back slightly, "You can choose the next song we sing." I told Beomgyu. 

He nodded before grabbing his microphone again, "Sure LiLi." He said.

<3

We walked into a Korean BBQ place that was just a few blocks away from the karaoke place we had went to. The hostess brought us to a table in the back corner of the restaurant and gave us our menus before walking away. Soon after, a waiter came, introduced himself, and asked us for our drink orders. Beomgyu and I both ordered our drinks and started looking at the menu. 

"Let's get a few things and just share." Gyu suggested and I nod, thinking it was a good idea.

"We're definitely getting some Tteokbokki and I kind of want Spicy Beef Ramen." I suggest.

"That's fine, I also want dumplings though, is that good?" Beomgyu asked and I nodded. 

The waiter then walked back over to our table with our drinks and placed them in front of both of us. "Are you guys ready to order yet or do you still need time?" He asked.

Beomgyu glanced at me for a moment before looking back at the man, "We'll order now." He told the waiter.

"What will you guys like?" The waiter asks, his notepad already in hand. 

"We'll get some Tteokbokki, some Spicy Beef Ramen, and some dumplings. Also, could we just get some white rice?" Beomgyu orders.

"No problem. Is that all?" The waiter asks and I nod. "Okay, well, I'll be back with your order soon." He tells us before walking back to the kitchen. 

<3

Our dishes are placed in between Beomgyu and I along with some bowls and chopsticks for us individually. "Enjoy." The waiter politely says before walking away. 

"It looks so good." I say as I grab my chopsticks. 

"It does." Beomgyu says with a smile. 

I then stop and drop my chopsticks back on the table, "Wait," I say before I reach into my pocket and take out my phone. "I want to take some pictures to show to my mom. She had been wondering if this place was good or not." I tell Beomgyu who just smiles. 

I go into the camera app and lean back in my chair a little so that both Beomgyu and the food can be seen, "Gyu, pose!" I say with a smile. He puts up peace signs as he smiles and I click a photo. He then opens his arms and holds them out so that the food was the 'center of attention' in the photo. 

"Your turn." Beomgyu then says and I hand him my phone. I then quickly fix my hair before posing, planning to not only send it to my mom but also post it on instagram since I haven't posted in a little while. "Cute." Beomgyu comments and I start to blush a little. He then hands me back my phone and I smile before placing it face down on the table, starting to eat.

<3

[September 3]

After school I went out with Beomgyu to a karaoke place. It was really fun and afterwards we went to dinner nearby. We were taking photos and he called me cute. I nearly died. I wonder if he really thinks that though? Maybe. I hope so. I mean, I find him cute.. really cute :)

[END OF ENTRY]

<3

a/n: kind of inspired by the karaoke scene in business proposal